Magnifico Pullup

Status
Not open for further replies.
bnet said:
They were pretty terrible in my view. Admittedly I did order a size small. My waist is around 30-32". I ordered the smalls because a loose pull-up is basically useless.

Even ordering a smaller size, the fit was not snug - at all. A medium, unless the only difference is padding, would have fallen off it seems.

The padding is jokingly low. So much I double checked to make sure it was not on backward. Honestly with out "positioning your instrument" the flow of urine would have not even been on the padding.

I will admit the padding was soft and comfortable. The stretch material, waist band, felt fairly standard.

My expectation was low ... But I honestly cannot believe they are trying to even push these on the market. If the padding was reasonable length, then maybe they would be ok.

..... Does anyone know if the size of the waist band is larger between the small and medium? Again, my experience was using a small when I was sized for a medium.

Low padding has been a chronic problem with the godawful 'granny panty' style of adult pull ups for years and year now. It's one of many reasons I downright REFUSE to buy anything that isn't styled more like a pair of Goodnites/Pull ups-- that actually fit like an actual pair of underwear, and not some bizzare waisted godawful loose thing.

Dan09 said:
Low padding has been a chronic problem with the godawful 'granny panty' style of adult pull ups for years and year now. It's one of many reasons I downright REFUSE to buy anything that isn't styled more like a pair of Goodnites/Pull ups-- that actually fit like an actual pair of underwear, and not some bizzare waisted godawful loose thing.

Lol, your comment there is part of the problem. Diapers are intended to fit like diapers- not like underwear. They are supposed to extend up to the wait line, otherwise leaking over the top becomes an issue.

Padding aside, the overall rise of these "granny panties" are closer to what they need to be rather than some pair of "tighty whities".

Now yes, the padding is horribly undersized, just as with most other pullups. As is their too loose elastic sides, and inability to hold back pee anywhere beyond the padding too. But hey, this is what you get when you put more emphasis on form rather than function.

Slomo said:
Lol, your comment there is part of the problem. Diapers are intended to fit like diapers- not like underwear. They are supposed to extend up to the wait line, otherwise leaking over the top becomes an issue.

Padding aside, the overall rise of these "granny panties" are closer to what they need to be rather than some pair of "tighty whities".

Now yes, the padding is horribly undersized, just as with most other pullups. As is their too loose elastic sides, and inability to hold back pee anywhere beyond the padding too. But hey, this is what you get when you put more emphasis on form rather than function.

I think what he was referring to was how things like Pull-Ups training pants are made - with the padding extending almost all the way to the front and the back of the waistband, and the elastics on the side only, not all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back