• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm curious about which generation is most prevalent on this site.

G.I. Generation (born 1901 - 1927)

Silent Generation (born 1928 - 1945)

Baby Boomer (born 1946 - 1964)

Generation X (born 1965 - 1980)

Millennial (born 1981 - 1997)

Generation Z (born 1998 or later)

Last edited:
Sprinkles said:
I'm curious about which generation is most prevalent on this site.

Do you think maybe you could go into what some of these actually mean? I'm not really sure which one to choose... @_@ Never mind... I googled them. I guess that means I'm a Millennial. Never thought that's what my generation was called.

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Do you think maybe you could go into what some of these actually mean? I'm not really sure which one to choose... @_@

I'll add the years into my first post. Sorry for the confusion.

Sprinkles said:
I'll add the years into my first post. Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, might be a good idea still... because I don't think people will know where they belong and end up choosing a different thing.

I propose your current straw pole will only reflect which generations are active on the forums; for your actual question, you'd also need to poll the chat server and other associated gathering spots.
Also, you'll need to define your generations more accurately: depending on definition I would fit into two different categories. I'd suggest that, realistically, I belong to third that isn't even shown.

Traemo said:
I propose your current straw pole will only reflect which generations are active on the forums; for your actual question, you'd also need to poll the chat server and other associated gathering spots.
Also, you'll need to define your generations more accurately: depending on definition I would fit into two different categories. I'd suggest that, realistically, I belong to third that isn't even shown.

Yeah, I know it won't be perfectly accurate. It just seemed like a fun thing to ask.

Is there a way I can define the years better to make it less murky?

I think I'm eternal but I have no memories before around 1950 so I picked baby boomer. (hmm.... that one makes sense for a couple of reasons)

I'll be in Generation III right after I die from old age and come back again, and then...."I'll be the youngest one. I'll be the youngest one....nyah nyah!!!"

So right now I'm stuck in the Baby Boomer generation. Just think about it. We ruined your environment, your employment possibilities, and we gave you a world on the brink of self annihilation. Yeah, we're awesome!

I fall in generation X

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Millennial here!

I'm a grunge era gen-Xer here. Born in the early 70s.

I'm a millennial, but just barely. I was born in late 1981. I often feel "between generations" myself, since I remember the time before the Internet... once upon a time, as a pre-teen, I received an issue of a magazine describing this up-and-coming thing called the Information Superhighway. I wish I'd saved it.

Gen X Punk Rocker in diapers [emoji854]

I suppose I fall under Millenial but I think that term is absolutely stupid.

I am technically Millennial, however I despise that generation. :p most of my views, hobbies, and interests are from generation Z. I find very little in common with other Millennials, yet normally fit right in with gen z.

I think one cause of this is I wasn't online much when I was younger, and spent allot of time playing alone and outside. I was also home schooled so my interaction was mainly with adults. It wasn't till my teens that I got online and was able to enter modern culture. Because of that I entered at same time many of gen Z where starting to become active online. and thus had allot of similar experiences. But that is far I'm sure from the only reason.

If you don't like the term millennial use generation y. I am in that age group and knew it as gen y before I ever heard the term millennial.

I'm a Gen X-er.

Tommycombs said:
Smells Like ABDL Spirit!
"With my nightlight, it's less dangerous.
Pooped my diaper; wipe my anus."

--Kurt Cobain

Huh... He probably never said that.

(But it would explain the aforementioned smell.)

Last edited:
I was born under Gen X(1972) but I don't really know if I agree with their mindset.
I don't try to keep up with what my generation is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back