Thread: Too hot for anything but a diaper...

Default Too hot for anything but a diaper...

I have a day to myself today, but it's just so god damn hot so I can't wear any of my little space clothes or accessories. I just sit in my room with a diaper and plastic pants and my pacifier, and anything beyond would be too hot...
    Anyone else in too hot enviroment right now? (:

I live in a desert - Arizona, and I know what hot feels like. :| However, I've just been wearing track shorts and t-shirts. At home, I usually run around in my undies and a t-shirt as well... seeing how I don't have access to diapers and live with my parents due to special needs. >< Being able to run around in my undies and a t-shirt actually makes me feel like a little. :3

Light fitting and lightly cored clothes will usually not make you hot. Just make sure you at least have a good breeze going and you'll be fine.

Western Washington has broken all sorts of heat record the past two weeks. And being one who loves 65 and overcast, it has been a struggle. The only diapers that have been remotely wearable are my cloth diapers that are nice but I would rather be in disposables. It is supposed to rain on Sunday and I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry821 View Post
    Western Washington has broken all sorts of heat record the past two weeks. And being one who loves 65 and overcast, it has been a struggle. The only diapers that have been remotely wearable are my cloth diapers that are nice but I would rather be in disposables. It is supposed to rain on Sunday and I can't wait.
    I know it's all relative depending on what youre used to, but I'm in Florida. It's in the upper 90's and humid as crap. Still not too hot for me to wear confidry diapers with long pants on while at work.

And, our ac is broke right now too, and still not too hot.

Yes, hot here in New Hampshire.
    Not much time except for bedtime to be in just a diaper.