Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Is it worth using baby diapers as a booster. I like the tru fit as a booster, but have a hard time getting them.

I have decent diapers right now I just want a little more thickness out of it

I love using baby diapers as a booster, there work great, just make sure u you make small slits in the through the entire back sheet so they can drain.
My only gripe is that thet backs kinda bunch up and give me a weggie sometimes.
My solution is to wear them with clothlike adult disposables.
If you insert the baby diaper in on then lay the diaper out and lay on top of it, position the diaper then bring you the stuffer to yourself, take the front of the adult diaper and bring that up, once it's on position take the tapes of the baby diaper and attach to the front wings of the adult diaper (has to be cloth like for the tapes to stick) then tape the adult diaper normal, the front of the adult diaper will keep pressure on the front of the stuffer, keeping it in place, the baby diaper taped to the front wings of th adult diaper will keep the back of the baby diaper stuffer from moving / bunching up.

I use them as boosters all the time :)! Though I prefer to cut the big diaper open and put the baby diaper inside the bigger nappy!

I make the cut along the landing zone or upper front, and seal it with good tape afterwards.

I also use them all the time, especially for overnight. I don't bother cutting them, but will tear off the tapes. I then cup the baby diaper over my penis, then diaper up normally. This works wonders in preventing side leaks, as I'm a side sleeper.

I am often surprised how much better a booster they are in comparison to more expensive actual boosters.

They can be a pain to score through properly for the liquid to channel out while not wrecking the diaper.

What would everyone suggest is the best baby diaper for this purpose?

KryanAshford said:
What would everyone suggest is the best baby diaper for this purpose?

I stick with the big name brands. Store or pharmacy diapers tend to be much less absorbent. I personally like pampers babydry, as they are scented.

I've done that and it works out real well. I cut all of the trim around the padding area out and put a few small slits on the bottom and it lasts much longer.

Use a thick terry-cloth hand towel as a liner - no cuts or slits required.
If not a heavy wetter possible to get by with just removing the wet
towel wash and reuse the original outer diaper until such a heavy wetting
occurs requiring a total change of the diaper assembly.

Another option for light wetters use a towel or baby diaper inserted into a
speedo type swim suit.

And always consider wearing a plastic moisture proof panty over the works.

Experiment around to find what works best for your comfort and budget
Baby diaper inserts can be dumped - towels and swim suits laundered -
plastic panties washed and reused - changing often before using the
outer diaper !

babylock1 said:
Use a thick terry-cloth hand towel as a liner - no cuts or slits required.
If not a heavy wetter possible to get by with just removing the wet
towel wash and reuse the original outer diaper until such a heavy wetting
occurs requiring a total change of the diaper assembly.

Another option for light wetters use a towel or baby diaper inserted into a
speedo type swim suit.

And always consider wearing a plastic moisture proof panty over the works.

Experiment around to find what works best for your comfort and budget
Baby diaper inserts can be dumped - towels and swim suits laundered -
plastic panties washed and reused - changing often before using the
outer diaper !

I would do something like this, but I have to share a laundry room with three other people and I really don't want to get caught washing my ABDL stuff.

I actually, due to website problems with XPMedical(solved now), had a shortage of boosters for this month, and since you basically can't buy good adult diaper boosters in a store, decided to gamble on using baby diapers as a booster. Despite having worn diapers as long as I have, I haven't actually worn baby diapers since I was a kid.

It actually worked way better than I expected, I honestly think they might be superior to the Abena AbriLet Maxis I was using. My wife did the craftmanship following this guide:

http://continenceconnection.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/07/stuffers-tutori.html

I used Luvs size 6 for it, because that was the biggest size at my local Walmart available.

I've been using pampers swaddlers size 7. All of the SAP is in its own liner inside the diaper. I tear the diaper apart and scrape off the fluff. Your left with a booster that adds next to 0 thickness and absorbs like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvs size 6 are definitely the most absorbant 😉

All the time! Luvs, CVS I like to Sleep and Huggies Overnights are the best. I tear off the elastics and with Luvs & old Pampers just peal off the plastic back leaving the SAP pulp in a nice sealed package. With most others I slit the back in a 343 pattern front to rear.

I think I need to try out all of the diapers so I can find out for myself. I like the idea of trying each for myself. I want to gravitate more to Pampers for some reason.

KryanAshford said:
I think I need to try out all of the diapers so I can find out for myself. I like the idea of trying each for myself. I want to gravitate more to Pampers for some reason.
That is the fun part collecting and trying the various brands in different situations, it's like a science project.

I use baby diapers as booster pads every night and they help me get through the night without a diaper change

It's more common than you think. Baby diapers are cheap boosters with a surprising amount of capacity. Cut some slits in the bottom, and the SAP in those things will add a lot of absorbency. I met an IC person who used a Huggies baby dry as a booster to help him through his 10+ hour workday without having to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back