Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I recommend betterdry!

Default I recommend betterdry!

--just to be clear, this is my own opinion and I am not being sponsored--

Hi everyone,

I do not have the time to do a full review, but I do want to say this about Betterdry:

Since I am not incontinent (fortunately), I can decide when I want to wear. I found that the best way to comfort my needs is to wear (almost) every night.

I have tried Abena M4, Rearz inspire+incontrol, Forsite and Tena slip active fit maxi and of course Betterdry most recently and for nighttime use nothing comes close to Betterdry. I will explain:

- It does not leak because of high leak guards and a lot of padding all around
    - It makes you really confident that it will not leak, even when you flood it, because it fully wraps your middle
    - The outer plastic feels like heaven
    - It "locks up well" around the thighs.

If you are looking for a good night time diaper, try Betterdry!

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Hey I have just received my first box of Betterdry diapers this week. I have only recently experienced the joy of wearing diapers opening with my partner and have been able to experiment with different types. I have tried different Molicare slips but the Betterdry diapers are clearly the best! the plastic wrap on the outside is really nice to the touch without sounding like you're wearing a plastic bag. They are really thick too without feeling like your wearing two at one. I feel quite secure in wetting and wetting again without leaks. Will be a regular purchase!

I have just switched to the BetterDry Diapers to manage my incontinence I agree they are a comfortable diaper and the outer plastic cover is soft to the feel, time will tell if this becomes my perment diaper brand but for now I switch between Forsite AM/PM and the better Dry for the day time and at night between the dry 24-7 and the Betterdry

I think by the time I get through my current stock of the other brands I will have switched to the BetterDry diaper as my 24-7 diaper of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    I have just switched to the BetterDry Diapers to manage my incontinence I agree they are a comfortable diaper and the outer plastic cover is soft to the feel, time will tell if this becomes my perment diaper brand but for now I switch between Forsite AM/PM and the better Dry for the day time and at night between the dry 24-7 and the Betterdry

I think by the time I get through my current stock of the other brands I will have switched to the BetterDry diaper as my 24-7 diaper of choice.
    I find them a bit too thick for a daytime diaper. What do you think of that? Or do people already know you wear diapers? Especially when wet they swell a LOT

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

I love betterdry <3
    They're like on my Top 5 favourites I was concerned when they changed from Comficare to Betterdry but.. the product is actually super good! They swell up nicely which is something I love in a diaper. Usually a diaper which swells also keeps skin dry better, since it has so much PUL in it. Wicking might be compromised, though.

They sell Betterdry with cute print, too - Crinklz. I'm only buying them with print now.

the print sells for quite a premium to the white. I really like BetterDry. They are very trustworthy. I have noted elsewhere though, that they will not wick so if you pee in the front, it will be like having a bowling ball in your lap when you lay on your back. that is my only quibble. I prefer molicare all plastic for night time because of how well they wick from front to back.

I agree. Betterdry is just about the best out there- especially for overnight. There is one diaper that's better though, which is Crinklz (since I like the ab prints).

I have worn these during the day, and do not find them to be too thick for concealing. You just have to be cognizant of what clothes you wear, and also realise nobody notices unless you make it really obvious.

Agreed as well. Haven't tried the plain white ones but Crinklz are on another level. They handle soakings like no other diaper I've worn before. Might get some BetterDrys for some public wearing though

I like the Betterdry diaper, but for dress pants it's a no go, quite soon when it starts to get wet, the bulge in my pants is a dead give away. No one at my work knows I'm incontinent and wears diapers. For jeans, the betterdry is ok....even when wet.
    As others have said, Betterdry do take a beating, add in a clothbooster and it will last you the most of a day, but bear in mind, the bulge will be even greater, since the clothbooster will help in wicking meaning you can really soak it and still no leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I agree. Betterdry is just about the best out there- especially for overnight.
    You should try Safari