What's your little age and essentials as a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm somewhere between 3-7 I think. I just need my tiger Snowy and my phone to look at all the cute stuff on my regression blog depending on how old I feel. Everything else is optional ^_^ but I like to color and listen to Disney music a lot.

I have 2 girls aged at 6 and 18 months. They are amazing kids and I can contain my happiness. I have have them accessories and a girly colored dress and sometimes twinning with their outfit.

Me is 4 and me needs Wolfie [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

My little age is 5-6. I don't do diapers, but essentials are little girl sandals and gingham dress; reins; blindfold which my carer uses regularly to stop me seeing things I shouldn't; cuddles. The last essential which my carer always makes sure is handy is a slipper to smack my bottom with when I'm sulky, or if I don't do as I'm told.

I'd say 3-5, I act like I'm either 3, 4 or 5. I need diapers, sippy cups/bottles, pacifiers, stuffies, onesies, changing supplies, dolls, and some sort of media. Either it being TV, video games, whatever. :eek:

my little age ranges from 5-7, but still in diapers and still using a pacifier, using a baby bottle or sippy cup to drink from, etc

Hi I'm Matti and I am threeve! Which means somewhere between 3 and 5.

I need my dyders and my blankie and at least one of my stuffies and my binkie. Even when I am not little I can't be without my blankie.

Cuddles and playtime are nice. I also love naps!

I am between two and three, I need my diapy, paci, nursing bottle and lots of plushies!

I'm around three years old when I'm little and need diapers, pacifiers, bottles and my plush lion, Jasper.

For an age, there's really a wide range, usually on the older side at least mentally, around 5-11 I think? I can't really be sure though. I tend to keep myself mature mentally. For supplies, plushes are a must. All the plush. I also have my toothless blanket, cloth diapers, pajamas, and pacifier with clip. That's probably the most I would really need though as the rest is optional. As long as I'm relaxed, padded, and with a plush in hand I'm happy as can be.

Mine is 1-3 my essentials are my teddy bear, my pacifiers, and sippy cups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Little age is just how you act while in little space

Oh, I just read it and just realized I'm a little not age player though I used to be just an age player

My little age is something that varies wildly. When I really want to get into little space, I go down to about 1 year. A single year is young enough to require diapers, crawling, paci, and baby TV shows. But my little space generally encapsulates the using of the diaper and specifically how it is used.

I feel like I need to modify my little age based on what I have available and how I want to act. Toddlers have some continence, which gives me the key to run around, playing, then suddenly stop to put a load in the seat of my diaper, then keep playing as if I didn't even stop or mess myself. This, while still having tiny squirts of pee as I usually do when wearing a diaper. I like toddler mindset better than baby mindset for messing because it's harder to act totally bowel incontinent and letting what has developed simply slide out without clenching. As a toddler I can power through the whole mess.

Sometimes I only have pullups available, so I may act like an older child who has potty problems and is young at heart. Toys, shows, catching myself last second for the potty. That kind of thing.

Example is now, I don't have much to throw around on diapers, so I have some Tena Underwear. I wear one on the premise of "just in case", acting as if there had been a time where I didn't make it and I don't trust myself without a diaper anymore, at all. Extreme, but functional for when I want to destress. This doesn't involve using the diaper, but motivates me to go to the potty more often.

So, conclusion, my little space revolves around the diaper first and foremost and how I use them. Further regression is a bonus applied on top of that for further destressing.

my little age is 2.
pacifier, bottle, teether wearing nappies and watching cartoons.

catsarecute said:
my little age is 2.
pacifier, bottle, teether wearing nappies and watching cartoons.

I do all that, well at the moment I don't have diapers but the rest of the stuff, and I drink from a sippy cup all the time. I love cartoons and animated movies

My age really depends on my mood but most of the time I'm 3 or smaller, my essentials are padding, onesie, my thumb and at least one of my plushies, Percy or Snuffles are my main go-to's

BusterBunny said:
My age really depends on my mood but most of the time I'm 3 or smaller, my essentials are padding, onesie, my thumb and at least one of my plushies, Percy or Snuffles are my main go-to's

I have one favorite stuffie his name is Joey, I sleep with him every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back