What's your little age and essentials as a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I saw this as a thread and thought it was interesting. Sadly, the thread was closed... and I couldn't post. That's why I'm making a brand new one. ><

Anyway, my little age is about four or five. My essentials are my favorite snuggle blanket and Disney Junior. I also have my favorite plushies... Skye, Fuli and Owlette. :3

What about you guys? ^^

My little age is 2-3 and I have to have diapers, pacifiers, toys and changing supplies oh and warm hugs

My little age is 2 and I can't go a day without my diapers in case I have an accident, pacifier because it stops me from stressing and my stuffy called Bo-Bo (hes an elephant) because he cuddles me and is my best friend

I'm two. I need diapers, training pants, pacifiers, bottles, plushies, and cute clothes.

Goshums, I'ma 'bout 18-24mo's and I gotta have my diapies and paci and Rawr Bear and snuggles from Mommy!

My Little age is 8. What I require: Diapers, toys, books and movies.

It depends, but I'm usually between 2 and 5, mostly I'm 5 but love to behave more like a 2 yrs old, sometimes even younger with bottles and such. I definetely need diapers cause I can't keep myself dry. And my binky is very comforting especially at bedtime and naptime which I don't wanna take usually.

I'm usually around 3 to 4. I need diapers, my big snuggly baby softs (my stuffed animal friends), a pacifier or my thumb to suck, and cute pajamas and outfits. Cute TV shows or movies are optional.

I'm usually 2 and a half to three. I require cute diapers, stuffies, binkies/bottles, onesies/blanket sleepers, interaction with someone else (who is another AB/Little). Movies, Games, TV Shows,Toys are optional.
Usually everything except the interaction is met while I'm in my headspace.

I tend to ageplay as a 3-year-old who uses bottles, diapers, pacifiers, a teddy bear, onesies, and watches Full TV series on DVD or plays video games.

My little age range is 2-6—complete with diapers (changing supplies included), stuffies, some toys and a good cartoon DVD.

4-6 for me! But I like to use diapers, bottles, etc.. to feel little :)

My little age is 3 and 3/4. Essentials are baby monkey plushie and pacifier

My little is actually a tad older than most on here, probably about five. My nirvana state would be crawling around on the floor in my undies, while playing with toy cars and blocks. (preferably old school wood blocks, as Mega Blocks or Duplos don't sound nearly as cool when you knock them down.) If I can have some old school 1980s Nickelodeon or ABC Schoolhouse Rock on the TV in the background, that's even better.

I'm two years old in little space, and need diapers, my pacifier, bottle, classic video games and Popplio plushie.

Im 2. In my little space, it consists of my 2 awesome teddy bears Max and Lucca who are 3 feet tall and my other plushies, cartoons (range from 1-8 years old) My favorite show now is Mickey and The Roadster Racers. my diapers, blankets, juice, cartoon cups, toys, and finger foods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well, I'm mentally 10 yrs. Old. So we could qualify it as my little age (I guess, maybe?). But I don't like to be too specific as I still would have sippy cups and other stuff that's younger then what a 10 yr. Old would have/need. Other then that it's probably best to be an unspecified age anyway. Lots of toys, plushies, playground stuff, cute clothes, etc. is an essential for me. As well as lots of cuddles and love.

My little self is somewhere around one or two years old, and needs their diaper,onesie,paci/thumb,bottle,blanky,and stuffie! and losa coloring n tv shows

I'm 3 years old, sometimes 4. I need diapers, bottles or sippy cup, plushies (especially my puppy), pacifier, blanket, and having cartoons on helps too.

I go between 2 and 4 years old and I like to look pretty in pink so I would always want to be in some sort of dress or girly outfit. There are a few times that I would only require a pink diaper, a bottle and/or a pacifier in mouth along with my Cheer Bear Care Bear in my arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back