What's your little age and essentials as a little/AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My age is probably 2 1/2 to 3 a little older when need be. My essentials are my sippy cups which I cannot live without, my Mr. Bear who goes with me EVERYWHERE! When I'm at home my pound puppy and my Cabbage patch doll Lisa. I also need my old cartoons and tv shows to make me truly feel little again and fun cartoon friendly pajamas and clothing when possible, and my storybooks for before I go to sleep. There are so many more things that I love but these are the little things that I think that I couldn't live without.

In my fantasies I am 10-12, or just old enough to definitely be too old for diapers. However, I am put back into diapers as punishment for late bedwetting, and I am humiliated with diapers and baby clothes while secretly loving every minute of it. Kind of specific, but I am a small 12 year old boy who is being treated like a toddler and is humiliated/invigorated by it.

SimCo said:
In my fantasies I am 10-12, or just old enough to definitely be too old for diapers. However, I am put back into diapers as punishment for late bedwetting, and I am humiliated with diapers and baby clothes while secretly loving every minute of it. Kind of specific, but I am a small 12 year old boy who is being treated like a toddler and is humiliated/invigorated by it.

Despite my baby age being much younger, the whole ''too old for diapers'' thing has a definite place in my AB/DL personality/fantasies. It is hard for me to explain exactly how it makes me feel. Emotionally freeing, a breaking of a taboo, but yet... almost emotionally painful at the same time - not to mention sexually arousing.

Kimba,

I can totally relate. The "too old for diapers" humiliation, combined with secretly loving being diapered by another without wanting to admit it to myself, is my true fantasy. Wearing/using diapers st my home alone without any baby accessories is a great release for me, but I long for something that is still missing.

I remember this thread, I started the old one!

Me, I like to be around a toddler age at the youngest, 2 maybe 3 or 4. Young enough where diapers are an option, but so are pull ups. At the oldest I'm about 8 or 9, when I still wore and wet Goodnites every night for bedwetting, and it was the last year when everything in my normal life seemed to stay in tact. That and it was also the last time I think I remember loving school. I am not too invested in clothing, but I have been shopping around for when I have both the disposable income, and convenient living situation to order some AB items, but I imagine that for the youngest range, I could see ordering a set of ConvertUps in Aqua. I can fit into Pampers babydry 6, but I would like something that really makes them fit, and the aqua color for some reason takes me back to the 90's (when I would have been a baby/toddler) and I've really enjoyed using actual baby diapers. I could also see some items from Baby Pants coming my way, a onezie, the jungle friends one with shoulder snap, and maybe even a set of plastic pants with the same design. As I do tend to enjoy messing as well as wetting, I will probably order these when the time is right. When growing up, I used to watch a lot of those wildlife shows, and have always had an instinct for exploration. As far as the older age range is concerned, I was quite simple, and my favorite seasons where whenever I could wear shorts and a tank top, which goes to say 3 out of 4 seasons of the year. Even then, sometimes I would sneak wearing a Goodnite to school, and wet it during the day. Same with winter, I seem to regress and pad up much, much more during/around the holiday season (late October-early February)

When visiting back in time, I keep things simple, nature TV shows like national geographic, discovery, or Jack Hannah to be really accurate. Cartoons I enjoy too, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, The Flintstones and original Arthur episode. I Can always include some Bob Ross if I want to remember going to my grandparents house after school for 'daycare'. At the older range, when I still had my bedwetting issues I loved playing and building with Legos from dawn until dusk. If Baby Pants made their footie pajamas with the jungle friends print, I could see getting a set of those, because whenever I was sick as a kid, I would stay in my pajamas, Goodnites and just enjoy my Legos for the day.

Is it strange to have the feeling, or wish to have the ability, to go back in time and just live as the younger version of yourself on occasion? Is there anything that causes that?

SimCo said:

I know its a little off topic here but I felt the need to share this:

You aren't alone with theses fantasies, but my age is much younger than that in mine, I'm around 4-5 or 6 yrs old and put back in diapers for bedwetting or pant wetting, humiliation and punishments is something that turns me on especially when diapers are involved. Since I was a bedwetter, I can relate to this, I was never really punished for it, but quite frankly, it wasn't accepted at all by my family and I was sometimes almost treated as a baby or toddler because I kept wetting my bed, I sometimes wish my mom would have put me back in diapers, but it was never the case, Sometimes I was put in babyish toddler style pajamas and footed sleepers at the worst, but I liked them so it wasn't a real punishment for me.

Last edited:
My little age is 1. I love teething toys and pacifiers and I'm trying to unpotty train myself to go in diapers. I love to coo and I love to crawl around

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

My little age is 6 months-12 months and I require diapers, bottles, pacifiers, baby food, high chair, and lots of bibs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My little age is between 2-4. I love my diapers and my stuffy reptar.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

My little age is between 3-5 years old; I need diapers, pacifiers, sippy cups, and my stuffed animals to nap and sleep with.

My little age is around 2, I love my foootie jammies, stuffies and sippy cup

I'm sometimes around 2 or around 6.
Needa my plushy bear every night. Snuggle him n hug him a lot.
Diapees Pampers (usually size 6).
And lot of babyfur pics ^ ^

But the best way is to draw very own pics. Coz you have freedom to draw what you like the most ^ ^

FudgedInLuvs said:
I Can always include some Bob Ross if I want to remember going to my grandparents house after school for 'daycare'.

I also remember watching Bob Ross at my grandma's house. Long live "happy little trees."

Last edited by a moderator:
My regression "Little" age is from 2 to age 6.

My little age is probably around 3 and my essentials would be my blankie, binkie, my favourite teddies and then either nappies/pull ups/pants. Oh and snuggles are a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 2-3 years old. I require diapers, pacis, my stuffed dragon, onesies, lullaby music, and cute movies (Care Bears and things such as that)

My little age is about 3 or 4 years old. Therefore, I wear diapers whenever I'm in littlespace. I love snuggling with Honeycomb, my teddy bear, and Spike, my stegosaurus. Playing with blogs and big Legos, or coloring while watching Little Einsteins or Paw Patrol are definitely some of my favorite things to do.

Last edited:
my age play age differs depending on my mood and the toys I want to play with so between 3-5. I also like my velvety soft blanket, my thumb or pacifiers, (diapers of course DUH!) and bottles usually filled with juice.

Despite proclaiming myself a two-year-old, my therapist thinks I'm more of a three-year-old. :p

My favorite age is between 5 and 10 yo, but still in diapers except when I am a good girl, then mommy lets me wear panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back