Status
Not open for further replies.

ukabguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi I have a quick question regarding my next purchase crinklz or snuggies overnight any thoughts thank you :smile1:

Quick answer. Crinklz.

Long answer. These are by far the most absorbent diapers out there. They do not have a tape landing zone either, so you can properly size them like a diaper is supposed to be (meaning the waist band actually extending up to your waist line).

I can actually use them for a full 24 hours, while still staying well hydrated too (though with rashes you probably don't want to). This puts their cost per day at the lowest I've ever seen. Overall cheaper than any "cheap" brand for sure.

Best part of all, they have never once came close to leaking on me. They also have a nice soft shell, and cute baby fur prints. Depending on your personal preference, it could be a good thing for how much they swell up too.

Have you used them both already?

I find the Crinklz kinda swimmy, clumpy, busy and old fashioned. Personally I don't love them.

Tykables Overnights I understand are pretty much the same as MyDiaper Night varieties which apart from being on the smaller size I think are really nicely structured.

Also I've received a few emails from Tykables talking about an upgrade they're going to make soon. So if you're not in a hurry, you might want to sit back and wait for their upgrade and hear what others have to say about it before making a decision.

Argent said:
Have you used them both already?

I find the Crinklz kinda swimmy, clumpy, busy and old fashioned. Personally I don't love them.

Tykables Overnights I understand are pretty much the same as MyDiaper Night varieties which apart from being on the smaller size I think are really nicely structured.

I have. And as I mentioned in other posts, snuggies, tykables, abu, bambino, fabines, and the other diapers which use a tape landing zone simply do not work if you have them properly sized right (or have really big thighs).

You have to wear one size too small to overcome this problem, which I get a lot of people like. That creates a whole host of other problems though, which I certainly do not like. Chief among them is they end up fitting like tight underwear and don't extend up to your waist line which makes them prone to leaking over the top.

Sorry I meant has the OP tried them both which I ask since they fit quite differently... the OP might be in an enviable position of being able to make all Diapers fit perfectly.

Argent said:
Sorry I meant has the OP tried them both which I ask since they fit quite differently... the OP might be in an enviable position of being able to make all Diapers fit perfectly.

Ah, ok. Though I'm not sure any one person would be able to get every diaper to work for them.

hi sorry for late replies I've ben busy with work and that I've tried the snuggies overnights before and i liked them they held everything well an were discreet enough to wear in public but never tried cuddlz but thinking of trying them out, I'm goin away for few days with my girl I've got the abu simple's but seem to thick for public only got a few days to make my mind up

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back