Anyone cuddle their dolls when they go to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hey all,
Been a while since I posted here but I have started cuddling my two little Disney princess dolls when I go to sleep recently and it all I can say I wish I did it sooner. I don't know why but it's just so comforting and makes me feel secure and safe. It makes going to bed kind of fun especially waking up with the cute little dollie still cuddled in your arms it makes me feel so little and sweet <3 I have a pretty girly bed too so that just adds to the cuteness of it all. Does anyone else have a little doll they like to cuddle with at night?

Reactions: SecrertSissy
I don't have any dolls but I usually cuddle my Cheer Bear Care Bear while sleeping. It really is soothing to cuddle.

Aww, I need to get a plushie too at some point. Glad I am not the only one who enjoys cuddling something while they sleep.

Cuddling my baby dollies is comforting for me and help me feel safe and loved.

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy
For me, it's always my teddy bear at night.

I snuggle with my favorite fluffy blanket. He's so soft and comforting at night. >w< I named him Keru~ I can't sleep without him either (unless of course I accidentally fall asleep).

Oh so cool to see others have something they cuddle too. Just started getting into MLP and loving it so will have to get a plushie from that show to cuddle with too.

20915470_324035831390388_4348985217427221634_n.jpg he stole mine..

Stuffies, every night. But no only have a twin bed, so I only sleep with 3.

I snuggle with my blankie and one of my teddies every night, if I happen to be in bed on my own then I try and squeeze in as many teddies as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I love as well when my dog gets some of my things, like a bear or a ball and he sleeps with it. It's so cute, I love it :D I often get my dog to sleep with me, before I used to get a bear pretty often, but that was when I was a kid, didn't really do it for quite some time now, have to try to get some doll to cuddle if I don't have my dog around, could be a nice reminder of childhood :D

Hugging and cuddling dolls is quite natural as a behavior of a very young child.
A doll is a friend and confidant.
A doll never withdraws affection.

CuriousOne said:
Stuffies, every night. But no only have a twin bed, so I only sleep with 3.

That's my problem as well. My mattress moves a bit, and Fuli, Skye & Owlette kept falling down beside the wall. :c So... I had to move them to a safe place since I feel safer when I sleep with just my fluffy blanket.

Dolls? No. But I cuddle with my Marshall plushie at bedtime and rest my head on a stuffed horse.

I cuddle with my teddy, Doug.

I cuddle with my hello kitty plushie and my teddy bear. Can't sleep without them.

Yes, I sleep with my teddy bear every night; it relaxes and comforts me. I can't sleep without it, I even have it with me when I read, or in the evening when I am on the computer.

TeddySleep.jpg

I try to sleep with my fox stuffie every night. Sometimes that is just not possible and I use a pacifier instead.

I have bunch of plushies, and yes, sure I cuddle them every night! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back