• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

a reintroductory introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Well after lurking the internet for 6 years without signing in here once i've decided to come back yet again. Different from before as when i was reading my old posts im almost embarrassed of who I was. After a long depression phase (was getting a lot worse recently) i've decided the only way I can be comfortable with myself is to get back with the crowd into diapee's.
Some of you might remember me but after getting on the discord chat I quickly realized this is a completely different set of people than I remember.
I originally joined TBDL in 2007 shortly before the creation of ADISC in January of 2008. Being TBDL Alumni is no fun when I haven't even stuck with you guys for a long period of time :/
So with that being said
*Bows* I'm Jake the fox :)

Oh, hi and welcome back! I thought your name seemed familiar when I saw it on Discord.

Jakethefox said:
Well after lurking the internet for 6 years without signing in here once i've decided to come back yet again. Different from before as when i was reading my old posts im almost embarrassed of who I was. After a long depression phase (was getting a lot worse recently) i've decided the only way I can be comfortable with myself is to get back with the crowd into diapee's.
Some of you might remember me but after getting on the discord chat I quickly realized this is a completely different set of people than I remember.
I originally joined TBDL in 2007 shortly before the creation of ADISC in January of 2008. Being TBDL Alumni is no fun when I haven't even stuck with you guys for a long period of time :/
So with that being said
*Bows* I'm Jake the fox :)

Hi and welcome back, and yes, I remember you. You're right. This site has changed a lot since 2008. I guess one could say it's grown up...haha...just like you, I suppose. I'm sorry to hear about your depression and I hope things are improving for you. Living in this world is never easy. I'm glad you're back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back