Joey Cuties site never sent my order

Status
Not open for further replies.

babybee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I never got my order and I ordered two months ago. I would be careful ordering from Joey Cuties site. I read on here another thread that say the same. Is really sad, it looks so cute. But is bad cause he charge right away and then never shipped, now I have to deal with my Credit Card company. :sad:

Yeah. I was reading elsewhere that this is a bogus company. Sorry they conned you. ��

Yep, read about that a few months ago, we should get a sticky thread somewhere where you'll be warned about fraud sites .... somewhere easy to see, as a reminder.

babybee
have you reported his site to the better business bureau or sought legal help ?

If you paid thru paypall, refer it to them. See the PayPal site for more info on disputed items. If you gave Joey Cuties a credit card or bank debit card number, DEFINATELY have the card you charged it to closed and a new card with a new number issued on that account IMMEDIATELY . Your card supplier will be more than happy to assist you in this as it will decrease significantly your chances of your ID being stolen. If you have other credit or debit cards from other places you should consider having those card numbers changed also. Also dealing with your credit card company will be easier than you think, especially if it is a bank credit card. They will mostly likely credit your account with the amount of the charge, as they don't want to lose you as a customer. However you choose to handle this, do it as soon as possible.

The BBB is a complete waste of time. They don't have the power to do anything. It presumes that the business cares what there BBB file says.

Agreed, your best bet is with your credit card or PayPal if you used them.

I've complained to the BBB several times. They won't even publicaly post complaints that are filed, and *might * downgrade their rating. The business can contest it though, and get their rating put back up. The BBB is a waste of time with no actual way to enforce company treatment to consumers.

You will actually have more luck posting a complaint to their facebook page (if they have one and you show that complaint on your page too).

Took him almost four months to send my order after he marked it shipped. He only started replying to my emails and sent the order after I started a paypal dispute. The quality isn't bad though. If you every get it.

babyblueblanket said:
Took him almost four months to send my order after he marked it shipped. He only started replying to my emails and sent the order after I started a paypal dispute. The quality isn't bad though. If you every get it.

Wow! This is the first account I've heard of someone getting something from them. If they are real, they need to step up their customer service.

Aw, I'm sorry you didn't get the item you wanted yet. What is it with companies not getting things shipped to their customers on time anyway? I remember that happened to my older sister. But you should take in consideration and have to be careful of what sites you order from. Some of them can possibly be fake and just want your money instead. But other times the company may just not be very good at shipping items or getting them to the right place.

keepindl said:
Wow! This is the first account I've heard of someone getting something from them. If they are real, they need to step up their customer service.

A few more people have gotten their items but it was the same thing. They had to file complaints and dispute the transaction to get a response. I started a thread about this months ago so I'm not surprised we are seeing another one. Joey's problem is he is a one man company with unrealistic delivery time promises. To compound the problem he doesn't communicate until threatened and will mark orders in his POS system as shipped, or processing, when in fact he is months behind on your order.

I would not order from him if I was you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back