Abu lavender vs kiddo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlsteven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just a quick question. Does anyone know if the kiddo and lavender are the same shell and everything just a difrent print?

Pretty much... The Kiddo 2.0 by ABU is nearly exactly the same as the Super Dry Kids v2, Cushies v2 & Lavender except the Kiddo has a frontal elastic waist band in addition to the rear elastic waist band all of the "Vintage" range have.

Otherwise size wise, shape, absorbency, comfort they are the same product with different shell art.

I actually think the front elastic improves these.

If you are referring to the original Kiddos sorry never got to try them.

I just love all of these so much!

ABU kiddo's have turned into my main diaper, I use to wear abu sdks's (which are the same shell / cut as the lavenders) Kiddo's are very different, different padding (thinner, more sap) different textured plastic (their not as smooth, but the plastic feels nice) obvoisly front and rear elastics (best part of the diaper) and awesome design art on the outer shell, about the only thing that's the same would be the tapes and front landing strip size.
Kiddos hold more and wick better imo, they seam to have better elastics to, the single tapes work better because the diaper is more flexible and can take on different body shapes.
I'd take kiddos over the other abu single tape line ups any day of the week.

Argent said:
Just a quick question. Does anyone know if the kiddo and lavender are the same shell and everything just a difrent print?
Pretty much... The Kiddo 2.0 by ABU is nearly exactly the same as the Super Dry Kids v2, Cushies v2 & Lavender except the Kiddo has a frontal elastic waist band in addition to the rear elastic waist band all of the "Vintage" range have.

Otherwise size wise, shape, absorbency, comfort they are the same product with different shell art.

huh, I might have to try some of those. My daily wear is preschool plastic, and I'd like the addition of front elastic, but the single tape may be a problem. I've worked out a very good fit with the four-tape preschools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back