• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! Long time lurker here. I have been meaning to sign up for a membership for some time now. I am both a AB and a DL, but mostly a DL. Currently my favorite diaper brand is ABU, but I have tried most AB brands. I am 28 years old and am married to my beautiful wife. My biggest hobbies include movies, music, craft beer, sociology, and history. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Welcome to ADISC!

Nice introduction. Does your wife know? And if so, does she support or at least tolerate it?

Ravensteel said:
Hello! Long time lurker here. I have been meaning to sign up for a membership for some time now. I am both a AB and a DL, but mostly a DL. Currently my favorite diaper brand is ABU, but I have tried most AB brands. I am 28 years old and am married to my beautiful wife. My biggest hobbies include movies, music, craft beer, sociology, and history. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Hi and welcome also. I was wondering, do just enjoy drinking craft beers or do you actually brew your own. I enjoy drinking craft beer but I've never dabbled in brewing. I live in central Virginia and we have several craft beers in the area such as Devil's Backbone and Blue Mountain. Sadly, Devil's Backbone got bought up by a Belgium company. They seem to be buying up everything alcoholic.

Ravensteel said:

Craft beer and diapers. Match made in heaven!

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Nice introduction. Does your wife know? And if so, does she support or at least tolerate it?

Thankfully my wife is very open to my lifestyle. When we were dating I was terrified of telling her. She actually found out when I accidentally left open a AB website on my computer. She was amazingly open to everything when I explained it to her. Over the years she has even participated a few times in diaper play with me. Overall I got pretty lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome also. I was wondering, do just enjoy drinking craft beers or do you actually brew your own. I enjoy drinking craft beer but I've never dabbled in brewing. I live in central Virginia and we have several craft beers in the area such as Devil's Backbone and Blue Mountain. Sadly, Devil's Backbone got bought up by a Belgium company. They seem to be buying up everything alcoholic.

I have worked in the beer industry for about three years. I managed the largest beer store in the state of TN. So without exaggeration I drank for a living. My store also partnered with a number of breweries a cross the state to brew custom beers. Along with my job, my brother in law is a brewmaster in NC. So while I have never worked directly in making beer, I am very familiar with it. I used to be a fan of Devils Backbone, but after their buyout by Abinbev I lost interest. Part of the reason I love craft beer is the independent spirit of it all.

- - - Updated - - -

ProudPaddedBro said:

Beer and diapers go quite well together:smile1:

Yes, I too like the independence of craft beers and their entrepreneur spirit.

ProudPaddedBro said:

LOL! You can say THAT, again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back