Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaddedGolfer

Star Wars fan with a Diaper problem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Let me preface this story by saying that I've loved Diapers my whole life and im glad that I am still in diapers to this day.

Growing up I remember talking to Mom and Dad about buying Goodnites pull-ups again after a bedwetting incident I had. Don't quite remember how old I was but it was definitely old to be still be wearing pull-ups to bed- even a few instances of sleepovers home and away that I had to take and wear Goodnites. But those days didn't last forever and I was in a diaperless house for a few years.

My oldest brother had his first kid when I was in first grade, (I'm the baby of the family lol) which is possibly around the time of the Goodnites or maybe not. And by the time the baby started getting bigger Mom, Dad, my Sis and I would go over to their house to for the baby and sometimes i would take a diaper from them but I remember that they were too small. But years later the diapers became pull-ups and I was able to fit into the Goodnites again for years to come since he ended up having more kids

My Adult Diaper loving life started when I started driving in High School and I was able to skip swim team practice early one saturday morning and I went to Walmart and bought my first pack of Depends Maximum Protection with Tabs. I don't even remember buying them I must have blacked out being excited, nervous, and embarrassed all at the same time. I obviously couldn't wait to put one on so that's what I did immediately after returning to the car. After taping up it was like falling in love with diapers all over again. A diaper that was built for a big boy. Jackpot!

I've been in Depends "MaxPros" for almost 10 years now and I've worn so many diapers that I couldn't even count. Probably over 1000 which is crazy to think about. I've tried the other walmart/rite aid diapers and adult pull-ups even a pack of Goodnites once in a while to bring back old memories but the best diaper that I've been able to get has always been the plastic-backed Depends MaxPro. Always with a booster! This guy likes a thick diaper.

I discovered Adisc back in college and it was a great discovering seeing the other people that also shared my love for diapers. I also ordered a Bambino Bellissimo sample around thay same time and it was incredible and big and cute it was. I had to get more diapers like this, that didn't happen however until a year again when I discovered ABUniverse and the Space Diaper Commercial. Freaked out and had to have it. After looking online further I really discovered Diaper Love all over the internet. I saw an opportunity to order and I did, a pack of 10 Space. Wearing those diapers changed everything that I knew about diapers. They were so much fun to wear especially the size, thickness, and crinkle. I enjoyed 9 of them and saved the last one for my stash. I have bought about 100 Depends MaxPros at local Rite Aids since then until today when I stopped at the Mom and Pop Mobility store that happens to be in the same shopping center as one of my go-to Rite Aid. Pulling up and getting out of my car preparing to enter the store I got that nervous feeling again like it was my first time buying all over again. I am very confident when buying Depends MaxPros and other diaper supplies like Powder, wipes, baby cream at Rite Aid.
I entered the store and the door chime goes off. Guess someone knows I'm here now. I see a few packs of diapers in the back right side of the medium size store so I make way over to them. A couple packs of Fit Rights XL and about 10 packs of bed mats not good so far. I see the salesman is now behind me looking at the diapers and asks what I'm looking for and I asked him if the Bed Mats were plastic lined. He then picked up a sample of one folded down near it and it was nice soft plastic back, but not what I'm looking for. Without even asking he tells me that you can pee in these diapers for 8 hours without changing them. That got my attention so I turned around to see the Wellness Briefs that he is talking about. I had walked right past them and didn't even notice. Talk about diaper tunnel vision. The packaging if fairly discreet for adult diapers. So the salesman then tells me that he got them at a trade show months back and hadn't sold one yet. Looks like he just found his first customer! He had Mediums and Larges in both pull-ups and the Superio Signature Series. I got a pack of the Superio Briefs and just like that first time back in high school, I couldnt wait to get back and put one on. Upon arrival at home I padded up in my new diaper. I am currently writing in that same new diaper that I've been in for 5 hours now. I love the landing zone but I wish it had a wetness indicator :( really love them already though

Moral of the story: I love to wear Diapers

Much love to all you Diapers Lovers out there!

Stay Padded

MegaPaddedGamecock
Aka Little Bill

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Nice history of your diaper exploits. I guess each and everyone on this site has our own story to tell. Some of mine are actually in the stories I've written for this site. The irony is that I write in the scary genre, yet there's a lot of diaper reality in those stories.

The first diapers I ever bought were baby cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants which you used to be able to buy at almost any drug department, K-mart, and even grocery stores. Now, you never see them. And yes, the first time is amazing.

I often have wondered if any of my biologic cousins are ABDL when the oldest of twelve was retiring from the air force the youngest was starting kindergarten, unfortunately the family is so secretive and toxic I'll never know for sure .
But certainly they had ample time with diapers around to become one .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

The first time in a long time I was able to try actual (baby) diapers was back in summer 2010 at an uncle's house. His daugther had a fairly young baby and worse size 3 which I snuck one home and managed to squeeze into. In 2011 I was at a friends house whos sister had a 3 year old. I drank maybe 4 tall glasses of soda and waited until I felt like I was about to burst and put one on in the bathroom quietly. I was incredibly excited and nervous and it took a few minutes before I could go. To this day I was shocked at the fact that it absorbed every drop and how stiff and thick it was. I long for reliving those years and if reincarnation is possible I'd like to be born again and relive it.

I was also blown away the first time I wore the wellness brand. I was so excited by the thickness and just the feel of them that I wore the first pair for a few hours at night then through the night and was late to work the next day because I couldn't bring myself to take them off. It has been a few years since I have had any but I think you have inspired me to do a little shopping. Loved your story.

Dude don't be late for work ,wear to work ,start a trend instead of bring your kid to work , just bring the diaper,if anybody asks about your kid just tell them s*** happens, maybe next year and then put it on aa reminder, a "pampers post it note to yourself " .

Ry821 said:
I would have normally work to work but it was so full I couldn't get my pants over then non the less keep them discreet.

What? Could we get a spell check, and some punctuation please?

What up , you don't speak fluent typo auto mangle

Tetra said:
What up , you don't speak fluent typo auto mangle

Unfortunately no. My years of college classes got me used to actual English.

Ry821 said:
I was also blown away the first time I wore the wellness brand. I was so excited by the thickness and just the feel of them that I wore the first pair for a few hours at night then through the night and was late to work the next day because I couldn't bring myself to take them off. It has been a few years since I have had any but I think you have inspired me to do a little shopping. Loved your story.

The thickness is great. Very comfortable wearing to work. Trying not to be late but it looks like I'm not the only diapered guy here that's late to work. I wonder why lol. It usually takes me about 6-8 minutes to diaper myself [wipes, baby aquaphor, baby powder, Diaper up] I like the wellness diapers, definitely better than the Depends that I'm used to. Love the landing zone it's really shiny. But I wish it had a wetness indicator-love all white diapers though. The next diaper I want to try is Abena M4.

MegaPaddedGamecock said:
The thickness is great. Very comfortable wearing to work. Trying not to be late but it looks like I'm not the only diapered guy here that's late to work. I wonder why lol. It usually takes me about 6-8 minutes to diaper myself [wipes, baby aquaphor, baby powder, Diaper up] I like the wellness diapers, definitely better than the Depends that I'm used to. Love the landing zone it's really shiny. But I wish it had a wetness indicator-love all white diapers though. The next diaper I want to try is Abena M4.
Abena are not what they used to be ,if you want a great diaper with a wetness indicator go northshore supreme ,i switched from abena M4 to northshore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back