Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Is it illegal to wet your pants in public?

  1. #1

    Default Is it illegal to wet your pants in public?

    I am obviously referring to a deliberate act of wetting yourself and not an unfortunate accident. For instance, say I were to find a public restroom and lock myself in the stall and deliberately wet my pants. Now, say for some reason I were to be caught with wet pants while walking out of the stall even though my intention is to simply walk to my car as quickly as possible and drive home. Would that be considered a lewd act? Weird question, I know. But to all you other exhibitionists who are into public wetting, what are your thoughts on this?

  2. #2

    Default

    Unless you are trying to do it on somebody else I wouldn't think that it would be illegal... But you'll have to check your state and local laws

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    I can't see how wetting your self can be illegal. I remember years ago a friend getting fined for peeing in a public place when drunk. The policeman told him he should have just pissed his pants and then he wouldn't have booked him.

  4. #4

    Default

    Most states would say yes. This is given you are intentionally creating a physically offensice condition within public view. Though obviously if you're diapered then you're not exposing that pants wetting to the public, so we're safe on that.

    Now if an attempt to get to a restroom is made but not achieved, or enough forewarning is not given by your body, you would be ok to pee or poop your pants since you would be literally forced to do it against your own will.

    Conversely, unzipping or dropping your pants to deficate in public is illegal regardless of intent. So you could get legally away with purposely wetting your pants and saying you had no choice. However, this would still be crossing a morally acceptable line, and just shouldn't be done if it can be helped.

  5. #5

    Default

    I just really don't think there would be a way to enforce this. Of course peeing your pants in public is not illegal but I'm just wondering if there would ever be a circumstance where it was known that you were deliberately doing it. I suppose you would have to stand in a crowded place and just piss yourself and announce to everybody what you were doing and that it was on purpose.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Geekboy View Post
    I just really don't think there would be a way to enforce this. Of course peeing your pants in public is not illegal but I'm just wondering if there would ever be a circumstance where it was known that you were deliberately doing it. I suppose you would have to stand in a crowded place and just piss yourself and announce to everybody what you were doing and that it was on purpose.
    I pulled my reference from a recent Utah ruling, and they based it on examples from new york. So yeah, it happens.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I pulled my reference from a recent Utah ruling, and they based it on examples from new york. So yeah, it happens.
    Really? There's actually a case of someone being prosecuted for wetting their pants? I would love to read that. Do you have the link?

  8. #8

    Default

    1)There would be no way to prove that it was done on purpose rather than on accident, and 2)Who the fuck is going to call the police because they saw someone with pissy pants? Seriously, I don't think 911 is even going to dispatch the police for that. Conversely, if a police officer sees it happen, I really really doubt they would say anything, because 99% of people are going to assume it was done accidentally. And if we live in a country where wetting yourself accidentally is illegal, I seriously don't know what to say.

    That being said, I would advise against wetting yourself on purpose anywhere in public that would make a mess for someone else to clean up. That's just inconsiderate.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    1)There would be no way to prove that it was done on purpose rather than on accident, and 2)Who the fuck is going to call the police because they saw someone with pissy pants? Seriously, I don't think 911 is even going to dispatch the police for that. Conversely, if a police officer sees it happen, I really really doubt they would say anything, because 99% of people are going to assume it was done accidentally. And if we live in a country where wetting yourself accidentally is illegal, I seriously don't know what to say.

    That being said, I would advise against wetting yourself on purpose anywhere in public that would make a mess for someone else to clean up. That's just inconsiderate.
    I do indulge in public wetting but I would never leave a puddle on the floor. I typically like to find a toilet and sit down and wet myself. I get such a thrill walking back to my car in wet pants, hoping nobody will see me. Also, I am very selective as to where I'll wet my pants too. Never in a crowded area with too many people. If I find a secluded bathroom where there is not a lot of foot traffic that is the perfect spot. But the more I do it, the more I wonder if I'm breaking any laws. I definitely wouldn't ever want to deliberately expose myself or get myself into trouble.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Geekboy View Post
    Really? There's actually a case of someone being prosecuted for wetting their pants? I would love to read that. Do you have the link?
    https://www.bestutahlawyer.com/blog/...poop-in-public

    I don't know the full validity to this case, so take it with a grain of salt. Apparently though, the guy was not incontinent, and had left the bar moments before. Others saw him reliving himself on the street (though it isn't clear if he unzipped to pee or wet his pants).

Similar Threads

  1. improving going out in public in diaper in pants
    By makena43 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 16-May-2017, 00:06
  2. Public wearing, fun until your pants get wet...
    By goodnitess in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-Jun-2014, 03:37
  3. wearing a pair of plastic pants and a pad in public.
    By plasticman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-May-2014, 19:48
  4. Wow pooped my pants in public.
    By DLking in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2011, 17:27
  5. Is it Illegal?
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-Sep-2009, 03:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.