Not open for further replies.

Chrisser

Baby Girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Mommy (my wife) has been using a new locking cover at night and sometimes during the day to make sure I don't take my diaper off. Here's a pic from a few nights ago. My outfit is mismatched, but still fun. The close up is the lock on the front of my diaper cover. I love the ruffles on back, too!
IMG_2620.JPGIMG_2619.JPG
See my bunny Flopsy peeking out? :smile:

She's obviously determined to keep your diaper in place through the night! Have you been taking your diaper off when you shouldn't have?

I'm being forced into "adaptive" clothing with locks & hard-to reach, hidden zippers for similiar reasons!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

I love secure clothing, and would love to try lockable covers (along with over secure "special needs" clothing" :)

Yes I've done that

sbmccue said:
She's obviously determined to keep your diaper in place through the night! Have you been taking your diaper off when you shouldn't have?

A few times, yes. And during the day sometimes I don't want to wear a diaper any more and I take it off. But not anymore. She spanked me too.

The locking diaper cover looks nice.
Many times, special adaptive clothing such as locking diaper covers and locking adaptive jumpsuits are required clothing for children and adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities due to behaviors such as compulsive inappropriate stripping naked or compulsive masturbation or smearing/ingestion of their own poop.

Otherwise, from my point of view as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, locking/adaptive garments are BDSM gear.

yes, caitianz -- it's just for fun for us. but i've word diapers so much for so long that i do have accidents now and then when i forget i'm not wearing one!

Try the little keeper sleeper for secure clothing! I love them and have many.

forgot to mention

that mommy has also put me back in my chastity device.

I love to wear locking diapers, even when i go to work i'm locked into them.....13235545_10154108310961590_6574279270636930046_o.jpg these are one pair bed time ones ..

caitianx said:
The locking diaper cover looks nice.
Many times, special adaptive clothing such as locking diaper covers and locking adaptive jumpsuits are required clothing for children and adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities due to behaviors such as compulsive inappropriate stripping naked or compulsive masturbation or smearing/ingestion of their own poop.

Otherwise, from my point of view as an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, locking/adaptive garments are BDSM gear.

Yuck, ingesting poop, never heard of that before :eek!::eek!::no::SHOCKED:

Angelic said:
Yuck, ingesting poop, never heard of that before :eek!::eek!::no::SHOCKED:

Sigh...
Yes, there have been cases of Autistics who put poop in their mouths.
Locking adaptive clothing works to keep them away from their diapers and their own bodily wastes.

I love those!

katiekaye said:
I love to wear locking diapers, even when i go to work i'm locked into them.....View attachment 29776 these are one pair bed time ones ..

I used to have a pair like this, but the lining tore out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back