cloth backed adult diapers with prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
ive noticed how many people prefer plastic backed diapers as opposed to cloth backed so this may not be popular, thats ok though!:laugh:

But, Im wondering what cloth backed adult diapers are available w/ prints on them?

if anyone can list some, itd be very appreciated, sorry for displaying laziness, im just not knowledgeable as to whats out there/available.

I think the idea of a cloth like disposable is great, but they are not manufactured as good as baby diapers and leave too many points for leak failures. They also stretch out too much too. And lastly, most all cloth disposables just don't have very much total absorbancy.

If the manufactureres could fix these downfalls then cloth like disposables might become a good option for us. Till then it's just not though.

I am certain a homage ABDL working diaper to modern baby diapers must be in the works somewhere.

ABU have the preschool cloth backed that is a hybrid with the taping panel and sticky tapes (I remember when that was not uncommon for baby diapers)

After ABU have launched the Kiddo 2.0 in their Vintage range with the front elastic I think it's time they made a v3 Cushies back in the cloth backed, hook and loop and include the new front elastic... IMO it would be the next step before the full modern.

Argent said:
I am certain a homage ABDL working diaper to modern baby diapers must be in the works somewhere.

ABU have the preschool cloth backed that is a hybrid with the taping panel and sticky tapes (I remember when that was not uncommon for baby diapers)

After ABU have launched the Kiddo 2.0 in their Vintage range with the front elastic I think it's time they made a v3 Cushies back in the cloth backed, hook and loop and include the new front elastic... IMO it would be the next step before the full modern.

Unfortunately no. Almost all adult diapers are made by a just a few diaper making machines. And the manufacturers don't like changing their dies as that means down time and loss of revinue. This is why they all have a similar construction to them.

Slomo said:
Unfortunately no. Almost all adult diapers are made by a just a few diaper making machines. And the manufacturers don't like changing their dies as that means down time and loss of revinue. This is why they all have a similar construction to them.

Were you meaning to quote my post? I don't understand what part you are referring to as no.

I understand. However, i am solely interested in just wearing them, not using. I am not IC, just DL.

Argent said:
Were you meaning to quote my post? I don't understand what part you are referring to as no.

Yes. You said you were sure somebody was working on it. Except like is said, nobody is.

There are no plans for any manufacturer to make an adult cloth like disposable diaper with similar construction to a baby diaper.

Slomo said:
There are no plans for any manufacturer to make an adult cloth like disposable diaper with similar construction to a baby diaper.

It wouldn't make much sense anyway. Too many of the design considerations are different between infants and adults. Just look at the 2-tape vs 4-tape. There are some 2-tape adult diapers, but they're uncommon and don't perform as well for a significant number of people that have tried them. But the less importance you place on actual functionality of your diaper, the less these differences are going to matter. I have some SDKs here I do like to wear for lounging around at home, but I'd never trust them to last me all night without leaking. (due to the tapes, not the amount of padding)

Hiya Ryan,

I don't agree with the other 2, I think with lots more young ABDLs appearing that only ever grew up with cloth like backed diapers with a sleeker look to what us oldies identify with it will happen.

Quite a few years ago I bought some Japanese Attento diapers which were the most comfortable and modern looking diapers I have seen, capacity was nearly nothing but that was the padding, when I use one with a stuffer I don't have any leaks through the backing sheet and the Velcro tabs don't pop off.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1922

Argent said:
Hiya Ryan,

I don't agree with the other 2, I think with lots more young ABDLs appearing that only ever grew up with cloth like backed diapers with a sleeker look to what us oldies identify with it will happen.

Quite a few years ago I bought some Japanese Attento diapers which were the most comfortable and modern looking diapers I have seen, capacity was nearly nothing but that was the padding, when I use one with a stuffer I don't have any leaks through the backing sheet and the Velcro tabs don't pop off.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1922

Nope, it even close. Lay out a baby diaper next to that favorite of yours (or any one really). The differences are quite obvious and easy to spot.

Such as, an adult diaper has the leg openings cut out, but a baby diaper bunches that material together much like an old fashioned cloth diaper. A baby diaper also has the padding extend out to towards the sides much more too, AND the plastic liner extends all the way to the sides too. Adult diapers do not. Then theres the tapes and relative size of those tapes. And the differences keep mounting.

There is simply no adult disposable cloth dialer made today which is made similarity to a baby diaper.

They are a 4 tape diaper but the Northshore Air Supreme briefs are a fantastic cloth backed. Outside of the belissimo and magnifico the Bambino diapers can't hold as much as that Northshore cloth backed can.

No it doesn't have prints on it :(. However it certainly holds it's own against all of the best ABDL brands. I in all honesty have nothing bad to say about them. I've bought and used almost 3 packs and I intend to reorder when gone.

If Northshore can make that, i honestly have no idea why a bigger ABDL company can't make a cloth backed with stretchy sides. If they did and it held a good amount.... new favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back