Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Just wondering how long people go before they change of of there wet night diaper

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I've gone all morning once, it still had capacity tho so why waste it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ill normally go untill my morning BM/shower so around 10:00 am, Mostly because i learned that lesson the hard way. I drive a truck so I'm not always guaranteed to have access to a bathroom And nothing is worse than needing to take a dump during a 2 hour traffic backup. By no means do i always mess in the morning,actually its very rare, however I normally schedule my shower stops around that time So if I'm Going to have a shower around midday And I can't guarantee access to a bathroom before then, then why not just continue to wear my diaper?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Also all morning until I shower and get dressed for work (usually about 2 hours).

My diapers (when I am able to wear at night) are partially wet when I wake up. Currently, since I wear ATNs, I have been able to do my morning business in them with maybe an extra wetting in there before needing to change. I will attempt to double up the ATNs tonight and see how drastically it increases capacity, but I hold my doubts until I know for sure. What's more, is that it might swell up more and be more bulky walking around in a wet one than in a dry doubled ATN. I personally like waddling in my diapers, but it remains to be seen if I will get that feeling with two ATNs on at the same time...

I can also easily spend most of the morning before removing a wet one (2 hours +)

I wear my cloth diapers until they are fairly wet, while wearing a diaper I forget that I'm wearing one, and when I have to go, I relax and just go

I'll stay in my soaked diaper for about an hour after I get up. Then I air out for about 30 min before i shower.

Sometimes I wet before sleeping, and change in the morning.

w0lfpack91 said:
Ill normally go untill my morning BM/shower so around 10:00 am, Mostly because i learned that lesson the hard way. I drive a truck so I'm not always guaranteed to have access to a bathroom And nothing is worse than needing to take a dump during a 2 hour traffic backup. By no means do i always mess in the morning,actually its very rare, however I normally schedule my shower stops around that time So if I'm Going to have a shower around midday And I can't guarantee access to a bathroom before then, then why not just continue to wear my diaper?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm really jealous. I've always thought it would be awesome to be a truck driver and wear all the diapers I want. You're livin' the dream my fiend.

Yeah I usually wait if I stayed dry during the night which is most the time. I usually make breakfast and drink a lot of coffee and after about an hour I make deposits in the night diaper from both ends...

My night time diaper usually stays on until the afternoon of the next day.

My night time diaper lasts until morning because I end up wetting it before I wake up.

If I'm not going to work, then I keep my night diaper on as long as possible. I love being in a warm squishy diaoer :cool:

I keep mine on until I need to shower in the morning.

I generally like to go through all my phone notifications when I wake up and check out my news feed. So, generally it's a good hour, maybe hour and a half before I get changed in the morning. Any longer than that and I run the risk of leaking though so I generally get changed right at that point and no longer.

I usually stay in my night diaper until noon.

Like others have said, I tend to stay in my night-time diaper for as long as possible the next morning. This is usually no more than 1 or 2 hours but is very dependent on the day's activities.

More often than not I'll go out for my morning (midmorning usually though) coffee when I get up. Sometimes fairly soggy and sometimes not so. The only time I change/shower right away when I get up is if I'm overly soaked and likely to leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back