How secretive is your kink on a scale of 1-10?

How scared are you?

• I want the whole world to know and I have expressed my desires already to more than one

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I am not afraid of my diaper desires and am open to share them with anyone.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I want to share my desires and most likely will at some point.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I would openly share my desires with anyone who I trust but will take time.

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • This desire should be shared but I am nervous about talking about it.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I am somewhat guarded about my desires and it would take a special time and place.

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • I am afraid of anyone I know learning about my desires but hope to share it openly.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • There is too much uncertainty about another's reaction so probably never

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I am very guarded about my diaper desires and only discuss them on forums.

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • I am morbidly afraid of anyone knowing and do not wish to express it.

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This topic is perhaps one of the most pertinent questions we have asked ourselves or contemplated. So just for fun.... Where do you place on the scale of how secretive you deem your kink to be?

I would probably be between a 3 and 4.

1) I want the whole world to know and I have expressed my desires to many.

2) I am not afraid of my diaper desires and am open to share them with anyone.

3) I want to share my desires and most likely will at some point.

4) I would openly share my desires with anyone who I trust but will take time.

5) This desire should be shared but I am nervous about talking about it.

6) I am somewhat guarded about my desires and it would take a special time and place to reveal this side of me.

7) I am afraid of anyone I know learning about my desires but hope to share it openly someday if the opportunity ever arises.

8) I am afraid of anyone I know learning about my desires but hope to share it openly someday but probably never will.

9) I am very guarded about my diaper desires and only discuss them on forums.

10) I am morbidly afraid of anyone knowing about my desired and it is even hard for me to express them anonymously here.

Last edited:
i'm around 5, 6 or 7. If someone who knew me well enough asked I would probs share.

Both myself and my baby girl are definitely 1's. Although she doesn't live with family anymore, so it makes it a little easier for her. We don't force it on people, but we aren't shy about it on Facebook or in public. We are usually discreet when in public to avoid confrontations with people. For instance, I would still make her wear diapers and onesies, but there would always be pants or something covering them. Mainly for legal reasons, and the fact that some people can be quite aggressive with their opinions. We're still playing with ideas to practice in public without getting into legal trouble.

Thanks for all the replies. The consensus seems to be very balanced so far.

You forgot a 0 or n/a option.

I don't have a diaper kink as I am abdl.

6 - My wife and I discuss it, and I'm not generally afraid or embarrassed. Though I don't want my kids to find out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know my family would *never* be accepting. I've told a co-worker who is now in another state and a good non-judgemental online friend. They have good questions and I am always happy to share

Before my parents knew about my desires, my scale would have been a 9 or 10. Now that I'm here and actually accept myself for who I am, I would say a 4 or 5...

This is before I read the title :laugh:.. This is talking about the kinky aspect and I don't practice the kinky side of the ABDL lifestyle. If the kink was referring just to using diapers or being 'little' then the judgements I have still apply...

Last edited:
I would put myself between 8 and 9. None of my family or friends know but I have gotten together with a couple of abdls at a support group and have a few online forum friends. I don't think I will ever have the courage to come clean to my family

My brother and his girlfriend know about my diaper wearing, she is cool and had never spoken a word about it to me, my brother on the other hand, tries to throw it in my face, as an insult, to embarrass me. I don't feel insulted, but slightly embarrassed, yes, but I just never acknowledge whether or not I do, and just leave the conversation asap.

I say I'm 7-8 I think.

I used to think that I would never reveal this side of myself to anyone when I was a teen. A few years ago I ended up telling a close friend and honestly it turned out to be the best case scenario- he said he'd be willing to change me and baby me, and later on he revealed that me telling him made him realize he had his own regression desires that he could never put into words until he learned about me. There's one more person I told that was accepting, but the relationship ultimately went sour. I'm hoping he kept his promise to "never, ever tell anyone", but I'll never know for sure.

I voted 9, but have shades of 8 and 7 as well.

I'd say I'm a 4. I've told a bunch of friends with pretty fine reactions.

I consider myself to be a 5.5. I routinely post my collection on flickr, and I regularly talk with other diaper enthusiasts over there. It started off easy, but now we have thrown off the shackles. It's quite like how I am here on adisc.

I am a very powerful 10. My name is literally secret03 because the numbers aren't my birth year like I normally do and I have never had the username secret so if somebody I know is also on this website they won't know I don't know why I'm afraid of even abdl friends (if I have any)knowing but I am

6. I have told a couple girls before, one took it well, one took it poorly. I don't see it going away, so I suppose my future wife will know.

I used to be a 10 but i think i have softened over time to a 7. I do wonder if my profile here may be a little to revealing of who i am cause after i created it a couple years back i had a close friend who i haven't seen in a while invite me over the next day and we watched some kid movies. then we were at another friends place on the fourth of july and there was a box of pull ups sitting in the room and his girlfriend made a joke about him wearing diapers and he got all quiet. but anyway i wonder just how secret my profile is to people who may know me

9 My 20 yo found my stash and asked me about it. I choked and lied I was incontinent. I now have my ABDL diapers stowed in totes that are covered and arouse no suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back