View Poll Results: How scared are you?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the whole world to know and I have expressed my desires already to more than one

1 0.96%
  • I am not afraid of my diaper desires and am open to share them with anyone.

2 1.92%
  • I want to share my desires and most likely will at some point.

3 2.88%
  • I would openly share my desires with anyone who I trust but will take time.

22 21.15%
  • This desire should be shared but I am nervous about talking about it.

6 5.77%
  • I am somewhat guarded about my desires and it would take a special time and place.

20 19.23%
  • I am afraid of anyone I know learning about my desires but hope to share it openly.

6 5.77%
  • There is too much uncertainty about another's reaction so probably never

9 8.65%
  • I am very guarded about my diaper desires and only discuss them on forums.

32 30.77%
  • I am morbidly afraid of anyone knowing and do not wish to express it.

3 2.88%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How secretive is your kink on a scale of 1-10?

Default How secretive is your kink on a scale of 1-10?

This topic is perhaps one of the most pertinent questions we have asked ourselves or contemplated. So just for fun.... Where do you place on the scale of how secretive you deem your kink to be?

I would probably be between a 3 and 4.

1) I want the whole world to know and I have expressed my desires to many.

2) I am not afraid of my diaper desires and am open to share them with anyone.

3) I want to share my desires and most likely will at some point.

4) I would openly share my desires with anyone who I trust but will take time.

5) This desire should be shared but I am nervous about talking about it.

6) I am somewhat guarded about my desires and it would take a special time and place to reveal this side of me.

7) I am afraid of anyone I know learning about my desires but hope to share it openly someday if the opportunity ever arises.

8) I am afraid of anyone I know learning about my desires but hope to share it openly someday but probably never will.

9) I am very guarded about my diaper desires and only discuss them on forums.

10) I am morbidly afraid of anyone knowing about my desired and it is even hard for me to express them anonymously here.
    Last edited by ilostthesheriff; 07-Aug-2017 at 09:04.

i'm around 5, 6 or 7. If someone who knew me well enough asked I would probs share.

Both myself and my baby girl are definitely 1's. Although she doesn't live with family anymore, so it makes it a little easier for her. We don't force it on people, but we aren't shy about it on Facebook or in public. We are usually discreet when in public to avoid confrontations with people. For instance, I would still make her wear diapers and onesies, but there would always be pants or something covering them. Mainly for legal reasons, and the fact that some people can be quite aggressive with their opinions. We're still playing with ideas to practice in public without getting into legal trouble.

Used to be 10, but too hard and mean to myself to keep it that way. Now 9 and don't want to change it for now since I am happy

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

--update--
    8 might suit me better, since if I would get a girlfriend of whom I expect the chance high that she accepts it, I might share it with her, but that chance is minimal and it is not per se necessary.

Thanks for all the replies. The consensus seems to be very balanced so far.

You forgot a 0 or n/a option.

I don't have a diaper kink as I am abdl.

6 - My wife and I discuss it, and I'm not generally afraid or embarrassed. Though I don't want my kids to find out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know my family would *never* be accepting. I've told a co-worker who is now in another state and a good non-judgemental online friend. They have good questions and I am always happy to share

Before my parents knew about my desires, my scale would have been a 9 or 10. Now that I'm here and actually accept myself for who I am, I would say a 4 or 5...

This is before I read the title .. This is talking about the kinky aspect and I don't practice the kinky side of the ABDL lifestyle. If the kink was referring just to using diapers or being 'little' then the judgements I have still apply...
    Last edited by AustinTheLionhearted; 07-Aug-2017 at 16:29.