• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaya

Banned
Hi everyone! My name's Amaya and I'm an abdl from upstate New York. I'm also a long time visitor on the forums who finally made a profile to try to get over my shyness and open up.

A little about me. I'm currently going to university hoping to teach English in Korea one day. I lived there when I was little and fell in love with everything about the country. It's my dream to see it all again and have fun living and working there.

I've always had problems with bedwetting and making it to the bathroom on time. One of my earliest memories is of 4 year old me still in a messy diaper trying to hide from my parents. My interest in diapers didn't really start until I was 9. I still can't explain why but I just loved the comfort of wearing pull ups to bed. At first it felt wrong, but then I found websites like this that helped me feel better about myself and realize I wasn't alone. The only person I've ever admitted liking diapers to is my best friend since I'm afraid of being judged. I like other little things too like my stuffies, toys, paci's, and lolita outfits.

I'm also a babyfur. I got hooked when I saw some art back in 2011 and thought "huh, this is pretty cute". I always wanted to try out roleplay and create an oc but I was way too shy back then.

My other interests are things like anime, video games (especially Persona and Pokemon), reading, watching animated movies (my favorite's Don Bluth's All Dogs Go to Heaven), Korean drama, drawing, and other stuff I can't think of. My favorite all time movie is Satoshi Kon's Millennium Actress. If you love movies with a good twist you might like his work.

I'm very passionate about music, being self taught on piano and some experience with drums and guitar. I mostly listen to punk, post punk, new wave, trip hop, jpop, kpop, electronic, techno, movie soundtracks, ambient, and some classical.

Feel free to ask about anything. I'm a little shy but love talking to people and making new friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 29386
Wow that was a great intro! Welcome to the community! Lots of fellow musicians and gamers here. What is your favorite pull up to wear at night?

Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote an excellent intro. I studied piano for a couple years when I was in high school and have been playing ever since. My favorite composer is Chopin. I'm working on memorizing his first two Nocturnes. Music is always fun for me.

Wow that was a great intro! Welcome to the community! Lots of fellow musicians and gamers here. What is your favorite pull up to wear at night?
Thank you for the welcome! I don't wear as many pull up style diapers anymore but every now and then I'll get a pack of goodnites just for the cute design. I'm kinda small so I can still fit into a pair of 5T pull ups too, but it's very snug. Not a pull up style but I really like wearing Crinklz and ABU too but those can be a little expensive. I'm in that awkward size where adult diapers are kind of big on me but baby diapers can barely still fit me. :catsmile:

- - - Updated - - -
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote an excellent intro. I studied piano for a couple years when I was in high school and have been playing ever since. My favorite composer is Chopin. I'm working on memorizing his first two Nocturnes. Music is always fun for me.
Thank you! That's really cool that you're learning Chopin, the classics are very rewarding to perform. When I started out I was a big fan of Brahms, Liszt, and especially Mozart pieces like Turkish March. Lately I'm into Russian composers like Tchaikovsky, Stravinsky and Rachmaninoff, but his work can be a little hard to pull off since he had really big hands.:sweatdrop:

Hello. I like games, too. Mostly first person shooters, but kind of stuck on Fallout4 because I loved Fallout3.

keepindl said:
Hello. I like games, too. Mostly first person shooters, but kind of stuck on Fallout4 because I loved Fallout3.

Fallout 3's one of my favorites too. I still put a lot of hours into it and Skyrim but I'm finally getting Fallout 4 for my birthday. :catsmile:

Oh cool! I know you will like it! I love Skyrim, too. Must get back to it! ����

Amaya said:
(my favorite's Don Bluth's All Dogs Go to Heaven)

One of my favorites as well.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
One of my favorites as well.

Oh nice to meet another fan. That one and Land Before Time really bring back a lot of memories.

Hi Im new and from upstate new york too. Where abouts are you from?

jazz1357 said:
Hi Im new and from upstate new york too. Where abouts are you from?

I'm from East Aurora. It's kinda close to Buffalo.

Hey Amaya, that was a great introduction. You sound really interesting. As you can see from my profile pic, I too am a babyfur. Just like you, I fell in love with how cute the artwork is. You should try going to a Furry convention sometime, if you haven't already. I've been to a few and really enjoyed myself. You get to meet sooo many people, and judgement is at a minimum. Anyway, nice to meet you and hope to see you around the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Hey Amaya, that was a great introduction. You sound really interesting. As you can see from my profile pic, I too am a babyfur. Just like you, I fell in love with how cute the artwork is. You should try going to a Furry convention sometime, if you haven't already. I've been to a few and really enjoyed myself. You get to meet sooo many people, and judgement is at a minimum. Anyway, nice to meet you and hope to see you around the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've never been to a convention but it sounds fun. Hope to see you around too :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back