Hello and Help on Depend Fitted briefs and huggies diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absorblock

Huggies Huggies Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am new to the forum and would like to know if someone would be of help on the years of my huge collection. I have cases and bags of these and have been collecting since 2001. I was brought up in huggies,and huggies goodnights, wore them for wetting at night, then was put in Depend briefs after outgrowing the step 5 huggies. I have interest in these because probably because of growing up with them.
Lots of them have a copyright that say 1982-1989, some say 1989-1993, 1993-1996, its hard to tell the years they were actually made. They are all the green briefs. I also have some depend guards for men from 1994, and lots of undergarments. Maybe someone could help out with appraisal of them and what they are worth.
Thanks for any help that one could give.

Appraisal is one thing but I would go on eBay and follow similar items that were made in the same year and see what the market has to say i.e.: supply vs demand

Boy if you had attends from when proctor and gamble made them. You would be siting on a small gold mine.

Absorblock said:
I am new to the forum and would like to know if someone would be of help on the years of my huge collection. I have cases and bags of these and have been collecting since 2001. I was brought up in huggies,and huggies goodnights, wore them for wetting at night, then was put in Depend briefs after outgrowing the step 5 huggies. I have interest in these because probably because of growing up with them.
Lots of them have a copyright that say 1982-1989, some say 1989-1993, 1993-1996, its hard to tell the years they were actually made. They are all the green briefs. I also have some depend guards for men from 1994, and lots of undergarments. Maybe someone could help out with appraisal of them and what they are worth.
Thanks for any help that one could give.
As far as I am concerned the value of them should not exceed the retail price when they were sold in stores. Sure there is collectors value however I wont pay collectors price only retail price.. Cue the hagglemeister entrance music .. What size are the fitted briefs and are they the regular or the Overnights ?

xpluswearer said:
As far as I am concerned the value of them should not exceed the retail price when they were sold in stores. Sure there is collectors value however I wont pay collectors price only retail price.. Cue the hagglemeister entrance music .. What size are the fitted briefs and are they the regular or the Overnights ?

The briefs are medium and large sizes. About 12 packs are the overnights and are medium sizes.

- - - Updated - - -

GuybrushT said:
Depends briefs that are green go for a little over their original retail value. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...rs&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684 Here is a completed sales history of the sale of vintage depends from the last 90 days

Ok thanks. I see some various prices and that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

INCONTAL said:
Boy if you had attends from when proctor and gamble made them. You would be siting on a small gold mine.

Yes why is that? It does seem that Attends are worth a lot more. Is it because they are more comfortable than Depend briefs? Softer? Thicker?

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
Appraisal is one thing but I would go on eBay and follow similar items that were made in the same year and see what the market has to say i.e.: supply vs demand

I think that's very correct and also u have To find the right buyer. I'm not sure I wan to sell any, just curious what they go for. I don't think guards for men are very popular.

Awesome. Then you should have a total of 190.00 in Depend briefs. Retail price. Wholesale uh mr hagglemeister price 80.00 for the lot of Depend Fitted Briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back