kiwi farm Angellothefox's profile and my comments Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Warning due to the nature of these people I have taken out any bad languege and replaced it with symbles as seen on the game conkers bad furday. Since I have tried my best to keep it a PG 13 some parts are blacked out that I feel are not approprite and also names have been missing since I do not want to get into trouble. Art has been blured out that is not mine. They is also some contreversal issues and even though they remain in tact they is one that I have blured out though.

Do be aware that some people may find this offencive and may cause debate.

Check out the first part here kiwi farm Angellothefox's profile and my comments Part 1

Even when the kiwi farm went down it is back up now so unfortuatly my prodiction was right. Do be aware this post origanally was posted back in 2017
So even though the wreath of Kiwi farm looks at a end. I been on there 21.01.17 and saw nothing. Perhaps it will come back. Perhaps it is just a forgoten dream. Peraps someone will make something simler and it will say some more trash about us. Anyway.
View attachment 29635
With that let us start the madness from the comments and me repling to them in this format.
View attachment 29636
View attachment 29637
View attachment 29638
The fact they spent so much time creatisising my first fursona they do not even mention my second Crystal Fire?
View attachment 29639
View attachment 29640
View attachment 29641
View attachment 29642
OH YEAH I sencer out some of the names to make the users annomanace and it keeps me out of trouble. Though I could have just kept the names in and everyone who knew them could go on a rage mob but I am a nice fox and I did not do that!
View attachment 29643
View attachment 29644
View attachment 29645
View attachment 29646
View attachment 29647
View attachment 29648
I have too see if that user is still around? It would be nice to catch up in a little bit of role play!
View attachment 29649
Then me defending this furry.
View attachment 29650
View attachment 29651
View attachment 29652
View attachment 29653
View attachment 29654
It is true they are loads of adults at I met at do not act like adults. For example Larpers, Me, Bronies, furries and non furries.
View attachment 29655
I have so many comments assuming ether I bought a very cheep fursuit or I made it very poorly!
View attachment 29656
View attachment 29657
View attachment 29658
View attachment 29659
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 24.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 25.jpg
Too bad...

It's down or broken or never coming back!
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 27.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 28.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comment 29.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 30.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 31.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 32.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 33.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 34.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 35.png
Finally!
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 36.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 37.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 38.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 39.png
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 40.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 41.jpg
Ah finally I have anwserd the question!
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 42.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 43.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 44.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 45.jpg
She dose not stay like that the two faced! -
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 46.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 47.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comment 48.jpg
PG Kiwi farm Angello comment 49.jpg
I will attach or try to attach the final image to comments if I can

And that was the last one on the list!

So will kiwifarm My profile at a person did will ever come back? I do not know but I am sure they will be screen grabs and people talking about it on places like youtube remanicing about the good old days when Kiwifarm was in busness. Though if it is gone forever this might be a good thing. It means that they may not have a profile on you!

That is is for me I am Angellothefox and this has been part 2 of kiwi farm Angellothefox's profile and my comments.

PG Kiwi farm Angello comments 50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back