Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sooo i just bought a pack of Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi and im experiencing something i never have with any other diaper. Im super itchy to the point its almost like im breaking out in hives. This happened after wearing a wet one overnight. Not sure if im having an allergic reaction or if my skin is just irritated. It started itching badly after removing the diaper not while wearing it.

You could be allergic to something in the diaper. My boss is taking care of her daughter's baby and he can't wear Luvs, only Huggies because she says he breaks into hives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree. I believe that you are having an allergic reaction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sounds very scarily like a reaction.

put those aside, drink plenty of water.

You almost never know what you are truly allergic too, if you have a full on allergic reaction it can be very serious... make sure your breathing is ok and try to be around people for a few hours.

Has the itching subsided?

The itching hasnt gone away and its been more then 6 hours without wearing. So maybe really dry skin? weird thing is the itching isnt near the weird mat its closer to along the sides where the back of the wings would have been. Also baby lotion i just bought seems to sooth the itching some.

Last edited:
Try diaper rash cream or better yet, jock itch powder. I like Gold Bond medicated powder myself.

BabyMax2000 said:
You could be allergic to something in the diaper. My boss is taking care of her daughter's baby and he can't wear Luvs, only Huggies because she says he breaks into hives.

Wait, your boss can't wear luvs? Well that makes sense actually, he would never be able to fit into a baby diaper.

Anyways, it sounds like an allergic reaction to the OP. I assume he is used to wearing a wet diaper overnight at least. The itching is likely a delayed reaction to the irritation. I'm sure you would have started itching eventually had you kept it on. Taking the diaper off and exposing the skin to air probably just set it off.

Um, don't think you read it right. I said my bosses daughter's baby. He grandchild. He still in diapers. I'm sure that could be one issue, but I have know idea. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back