• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A brief introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernd11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I’m an older male DL that has incorporated his fetish for nappies into everyday life. In my work as a field service engineer, it is often very difficult if not impossible to have access to a toilet on demand. That in itself is not an excuse for wearing padded underwear but demonstrates one practical use.
I find it interesting to learn how other members here deal with the use of unconventional underwear. I regularly read and contribute to a German language forum but find it easier to communicate in English as I live in an English-speaking country.

I have a passion for old cars and the desire to repair/refurbish them. This is however mostly a dream as this type of hobby requires an above average money supply. As I’m not Rockefeller but rather the other fella, I had to give up this hobby some years ago and restrict the hobbies to gardening, keeping ducks and geese and chickens on a domestic scale. Living on a sizeable property, this turns out to be a much more useful activity. I’m also into repairing electronics but that skill does not earn one a living anymore. Domestic electronic gadgets are disposable in this day and age.

I look forward to reading about other like-minded individuals here who share their experiences. I will always respond to personal messages, so please feel free. I have been into this topic for the last 18 years or so, and might be able to give some advice, if someone should ask. Sometimes sharing a problem, diaper related or not, is a problem halved.
Regards to you all,

Bernd11

Welcome Bernd11! That was a great intro. I'm another one of those "older" DLs here, too. I mostly wear at home but if I'm going somewhere where bathrooms are locked or far between, I put on a pull up to release as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back