• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Simple Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutanwatermelon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody. Generally I am referred to as hungry, but right now you can call me mutanwatermelon. I've had a passion for diapers since a young boy, but only in the past few years have been able to indulge myself. I'm attending Michigan State University this upcoming fall to obtain a degree in Horticulture. I am passionate about plants and want to help people with the talents God gave me. I do not know exactly how I will help people with plants but my goal this upcoming year is to figure that out. I have already attended a community college for two years, so this will be my junior year. Another interesting thing about me is that I am currently building my own tiny house to live in while attending MSU. Thanks for reading!

mutanwatermelon said:
Hello everybody. Generally I am referred to as hungry, but right now you can call me mutanwatermelon. I've had a passion for diapers since a young boy, but only in the past few years have been able to indulge myself. I'm attending Michigan State University this upcoming fall to obtain a degree in Horticulture. I am passionate about plants and want to help people with the talents God gave me. I do not know exactly how I will help people with plants but my goal this upcoming year is to figure that out. I have already attended a community college for two years, so this will be my junior year. Another interesting thing about me is that I am currently building my own tiny house to live in while attending MSU. Thanks for reading!

Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote a good introduction. I got my Bachelor's degree many years ago, in music performance, but since then, I've taken a lot of courses at our community college. Community colleges offer wonderful, inexpensive opportunities for education and I'm a big fan of them.

I suspect that through your future courses, you'll explore a lot of possibilities as to how to help others and make a living at the same time.

Reactions: mutanwatermelon
Welcome to ADISC!

Well, I don't know how you will end up helping people but plants are certainly exceeding important to life both from a material aspect (oxygen, etc) and from a beauty standpoint.

I wish you well on your studies.

Welcome. Nice to have more Michigan people here.

Hello! I live an an apartment now and miss when I lived at home and had a garden. I miss the lillies and Irises most. The neighbor that taught me all about plants passed away about 10 years back. She will always remind me of plants. Anyway! Welcome! Do you have a favorite plant? I love the bearded Iris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back