Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underjams & Goodnites

Default Underjams & Goodnites

Anyone know of any places to order 'em online? A reliable place that won't send stuff in the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Ebay.....

.....Or go to a store and buy them
    See that's why ordering is easier for me. Alot of people have diffrent circumstances.

Oh and while I'm here , is there really that much a difference between boy & girl ones , other than the design? I know the padding is is placed where best needed. But does it really make a diffrence?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    See that's why ordering is easier for me. Alot of people have diffrent circumstances.

Oh and while I'm here , is there really that much a difference between boy & girl ones , other than the design? I know the padding is is placed where best needed. But does it really make a diffrence?

Ebay...it the only place I know that sell them online and I don't think there a difference between boy and girl ones but then again, I never uses goodnites or underjams before so yea .

Question, if you can order online, why not get better diapers?I'd say saving up for a bit would be better than getting cheap store brand stuff

After a quick google search though: Amazon.com: Underjams

I think CVS or Rite Aid have online stores, or check Amazon. I think you mean where to order a case and not get all the promo junk.

Personally I like Goodnites better, reminds me of the pull-ups I wore when I was super little. Plus the Underjams stretch out on me fast, the seems to be sized smaller. As far as functionalilty a pullup is a pullup.

Well , the only place for me to walk to is a Target , which is a long walk and it's Texas so it's ridiculously hot. Plus Target is a hang-out spot , every time I go I run into alot of people I know. Besides now that theatre is over I am home by the time my mail gets here.

Out of curiosity on the subject, which do people find are better both for fit and absorbency?

Kevin