Rompers and Onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganner12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I was wondering if it was okay or weird to wear a romper in public.

Would it be frowned upon? Also im from the Uk...

If wearing just the romper - Yes, I would think it weird/odd.

If wearing the romper and a pair of shorts or pants - I would still think it a little weird and odd but not as much as if you wore just the romper.

I think a lot has to do with exactly wear in public and to what event or place you are going.

You probably could from a legal standpoint, but you would also bring out some negative reactions from people around you. You should also consider that there's always that one person who may have anger issues along with some other negative feelings. I don't think you would want to make problems for yourself. It's unfortunate that so many people are judgmental but that seems to be a fact of life.

I wear a romper wiht shoulder snaps, plastic pants and shorts sometimes in summer time and when out of my town. I never had any problems with that, but I would not wear only a romper without anything else. I think people would have a problem with that.

Wear it with overalls, and mist people would probably think it's just a goofy shirt...

that link is a onsie, a romper moves up more into the costume category, but still it would raise a lot of eyebrows. Maybe you could find a vintage girls gym uniform. they were essentially rompers but with a proper shirt like design. you could wear them with a pair of pants and no one would know. but I get the idea here is wearing the romper properly.
I think that would take a lot of guts to do. and you can be sure the cameras would all be clicking. Youtube here we come!

I've worn my Babygamer onesie from LittlefoebBig out all day with capri pants on. Not an eyebrow raised. Though that is a more 80's look vice babyish

I took my fiancee out to a rather packed mall, and she was dressed in one of the baby print onesies from LittleforBig. She had pants over it though, and I wouldn't recommend anyone do this unless they wore something over it. We did get quite a few looks and a few laughs from some people that noticed it, but we didn't get into any trouble during the entire day. We're also in the US from Pennsylvania, so the laws might be a little different over here. If you are worried about people noticing, I would suggest you go with a more inconspicuous print such as the solid colors. They can easily pass as tucked in t shirts. This is the one she wore, and it definitely attracted more attention than expected. We didn't mind though.

https://www.amazon.com/LittleForBig...&qid=1502072732&sr=8-18&keywords=littleforbig

I think it would be nice to wear my romper out but I wouldn't try it. :sweatdrop:

It would be your choice, yes, but it would definitely turn a few heads in your direction.... I personally have only worn diapers under my regular clothing (which is very childlike in appearance - 10 year old maybe). I have always wanted to wear my onesie underneath, but that would be too hot. I wouldn't mind going out in my onesie without my regular clothing as camouflage, but doing so would scare me to death that someone would see. People are bound to notice and society is very judgemental about choices that adults make that are outside of their age group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back