National Underwear Day - Conflicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudPaddedBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I saw over on another site that today is National Underwear Day. Naturally, I feel that this is a gross injustice placed upon the people of the world to have to "celebrate" this holiday. Considering that yesterday was SIDF, do we protest by going diapered all day? Or should we have a National Diaper Day??? Our friends at Tykables and ABU - sponsor it!!!

Diapers are underwear. I don't see any conflict. If anything, it's another reason to wear!

Tommycombs said:
Diapers are underwear. I don't see any conflict. If anything, it's another reason to wear!

I disagree. Diapers are better than Underwear!! But absolutely, yet another reason to wear and wear proudly ��

Well considering, I dont pay too much attention to these "holidays", I'm not conflicted at all.

Yeah, it would be ridiculous to even consider taking offense to national underwear day. There's even such a thing as national lasagna day. Anyone who even gives a crap enough to celebrate this day should be ashamed that they have stooped so low, and going a step further, if anyone is so shallow as to take offense from it, they are the bottom of the barrel.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Well they are my underwear so I choose to celebrate by wearing a diaper with a booster that's almost completely soaked and waddling around all day! Because I didn't know that was today and that's my current diaper status 😂

ProudPaddedBro said:
I disagree. Diapers are better than Underwear!! But absolutely, yet another reason to wear and wear proudly ��

I gotta agree with ya PPB, you may need to lead the protest next year ;)

I should have burned a pair of underwear yesterday in protest.

Crinklebuttt said:
I should have burned a pair of underwear yesterday in protest.

^^This. We're meeting next August 5th and burning all the underwears! MWARRRR!

Diapers often are considered a type of underwear, but can also sometimes be considered outer wear too in a few select cases.

Diapers often are considered a type of underwear, but can also sometimes be considered outer wear too in a few select cases.

:iagree: Diapers are underwear so whats the problem?

what is 'underwear'? *looks down at his crinkly undergarment*

Somebody's got way too much time on their hands.

I stand(seated) for diaper diversity and daily use but can someone tell me when i can do the same for lasagna ? I am Garfield! I have never met a lasagna I didn't like. Unfortunately the evidence is slim I don't take prisoners & doggy bags are for diaper changes !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

diapers are just an absorbent, often disposable kind of underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back