I hate being touched and listing to eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Like the title says, I hate being touched. I hate hugs, hand holding, cuddling and kissing is straight up disgusting. I hate hugs from family members, but on occasion I can tolerate hugs from friends, especially if I initiate it. I've always been like this and its always annoying because my sister is super clingy and always wants hugs.

I also cannot stand listing to people breath or eat or make any kind of mouth sound. I always want to rip their throat out with my bare hands when I hear those sounds. I get physically annoyed and very angry and a lot of the time I either have to plug my ears with my hands or move away. Its all I can think about if someone is breathing or making mouth sounds next to me. Thinking about it right now is making me cringe.

I want to know if anyone else is like this, or similar with any other sense. as well as if anyone knows why I might be like this.

I think its weird that I enjoy AB/DL but still hate cuddling or kissing. maybe I'm suppressing abuse or something idk, what do you think?

You make me want to never read again.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

A friend of mine can't stand the squeaky sounds that Styrofoam makes; in his case it's because he's an "aspie".

Personally I've always found kissing to be kind of weird / gross — when I was dating my now-ex, we rubbed noses in place of kissing. It wasn't something we thought about or even discussed much, it just kinda happened and worked for us.

Hugs are wonderful though, I'm at a loss on that one. ^^;

It sounds like you could be on the Autism spectrum. Of course, some people have good reasons for not liking to be touched. I was constantly being hit on when I was a young kid. I don't know if other kids picked up a gay vibe and thought I'd do things to them. In reality, I was too OCD to want to swap fluids, etc., but there was an element of touching, them usually wanting me to rub them. It only got worse when I went to college, an east coast music conservatory. There, there were guys always "bumping" into me. You get the picture.

Even now at my age, I'm sometimes suspicious if an older male invites me to his house. I had that happen too many times when I was young. So maybe you have good reasons for not liking being touched.

As for eating noises, etc., like I said, I'm somewhat OCD so if someone is a little extreme with the noises or sloppy eating, it makes me uncomfortable. I try not to show it and just eat my dinner, but I will feel tense. Life is messy, I guess.

OriginalT said:
Like the title says, I hate being touched. I hate hugs, hand holding, cuddling and kissing is straight up disgusting. I hate hugs from family members, but on occasion I can tolerate hugs from friends, especially if I initiate it. I've always been like this and its always annoying because my sister is super clingy and always wants hugs.

I also cannot stand listing to people breath or eat or make any kind of mouth sound. I always want to rip their throat out with my bare hands when I hear those sounds. I get physically annoyed and very angry and a lot of the time I either have to plug my ears with my hands or move away. Its all I can think about if someone is breathing or making mouth sounds next to me. Thinking about it right now is making me cringe.

I want to know if anyone else is like this, or similar with any other sense. as well as if anyone knows why I might be like this.

I think its weird that I enjoy AB/DL but still hate cuddling or kissing. maybe I'm suppressing abuse or something idk, what do you think?

I'm a little like this. Part of it is just being introverted. Most times I can stand it, but when someone is chewing like a cow, or worse popping their gum, I will say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back