I think my wife is stealing my diapers - Question Answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I posted sometime ago that I thought my wife was "stealing my diapers"....I never approached her about it but I did keep track and at times diapers were being taken. Last weekend we were sitting on our deck late in the evening having drinks (multiple) and and it was time for a refill. It was my turn so I got up and went in and refilled our glasses. As I sat back down the conversation goes something like this:
Her: "Are you wearing?"
Me: "Yep"
......Silence for a minute
Her: "I've tried them"
Me "Diapers?"
Her: "Yep"
Me: "I thought I noticed some were missing"
Her: "Figured you would"
Me: "And"
Her: "I'm starting to understand why you like them so much"
Me: "And?"
Her: "I'm not sure yet...I need to think about it more, please don't pressure me"
Me: "Okay...I won't...I promise"
Her: "Thanks...does it bother you that I took them?"
Me: "Not at all"
.......Silence
Her: "You might need to buy a few more....I kinda like the thinner white and purple ones" (TENA Slip Maxis")
Me: "Okay"
Her: "Can we just leave it here for now?"
Me: "Okay"

Sweet!! Happy for you! Good job on not putting pressure on. (I'm a little envious).

I envy you because I will likely never have a wife as open minded, nor a wife at all at this rate... But the drinks do sometimes get the truth out of people... It's a little mischievous to do, but it sometimes will loosen the tongue of some of the most uptight and secretive people if they aren't careful about drinking too much or can't hold their liquor.

Well that sounds like you couldn't ask for a much better progression! Congrats, and I hope it keeps moving along like it already is :)

Your conversation made me laugh. Good for you, mate.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

yes - good for you (and her probably!) My wife obviously knows I wear every night (and I told her about my plane trip protection) but even though she understands the extra security I feel wearing, she also knows I only have several accidents per year now and had asked me many years ago while I still wear every night. I told her logically that if I never knew for sure when I might have a night time accident I could choose certain nights to wear; but that obviously can not occur. Knowing my previous experiences of growing up with plastic underpants / diapers / training briefs, she sees the physiological connection and though DL comes to her mind it also does not dominate my life so she accepts this. She has noted her understanding when she made comments early on about having her period and jokingly needing a diaper but she has steadfastly refused to try one the first 2 or 3 times I mentioned it and I never reiterated the invitation.

In college, I always put on a snap on diaper and plastic underpants to bed so telling girlfriends and other sexual partners this before I did it always invoked a "you're joking" look but actually seeing me in this attire had the extreme follow-up scenario of several partners being fully acceptable (most of these had relatives or other friends they knew of that had bedwetting challenges) to the recommendation maybe I should go back to my own dorm and sleep in my own bed with my protection. And yes some were so put off they made it clear we should not hook up anymore. I always took the good connections to those that understood I wore protection as those to dwell on so my attitude has helped me a lot in my life.

Hmm?
Sounds like your Mrs. is showing an interest in being diapered too.

Awesome.

I've wondered about my own wife at times. I had a stash of Walgreens Certainty Briefs. They were in the same area my good ones from Bambino were at. I like most I think go in spurts where I wear a bunch then don't wear at all. I went to go pull out a bambino and went where did the half a bag of Walgreens one go? Since then I have noticed one here or there of my bambino ones vanish. She of course knows I have and wear them. When she has a bad cold her stess incontinence drives her crazy and I've offered but she has never openly taken me up on it. I'm certain it's her and I'm not going to pressure her to confide anything she doesn't want to.

That's excellent, seems like she now will let you wear anytime, and is opening at trying new things at her pace, good for you guys, you may have found the key to life = respect, trust and happiness.

My own wife doesn't normally wear or need a diaper, but has on occasion. She liked the old purple molicare supers I once used, so when I switched I left those for her. She still has one left too (I believe).

Just reading that conversation between you and your and I'm think that was kinda cool, it read as quite a calm conversation. I think half the problem for any one wearing diaper or introducing diapers to someone else is the preconceived notion that diapers are for babies, incontinence or old people, but really diapers can be for any one. It is just a different choice of underwear which can also be very convenient sometimes.

Gosh. That's pretty great! Heartwarming, to me. ��

That is fantastic!

AustinTheLionhearted said:
I envy you because I will likely never have a wife as open minded, nor a wife at all at this rate... But the drinks do sometimes get the truth out of people... It's a little mischievous to do, but it sometimes will loosen the tongue of some of the most uptight and secretive people if they aren't careful about drinking too much or can't hold their liquor.

You're 20, same age as me, you have plenty of time to find a girlfriend / wife, the right person will come along

CookieMonstah said:
You're 20, same age as me, you have plenty of time to find a girlfriend / wife, the right person will come along

I will follow that up and say, I know a large number of relationships where their partner is opening and accepting. There are plenty of them out there. And they are not hard to find.

I should have married a dl and snuck theirs too. Would have been a lot happier life.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back