Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABDL and religion

Default ABDL and religion

Today I misread an arabic name Abdul as "abdl" and it got me thinking...are there any Muslim ABDLs? I suppose the proportional representation of abdl people in the population would be similar all over the world so I am almost certain that there must be people attracted to diapers (whether ab or dl) represented in the muslim population as well. Now the question is just to what extent do the religious beliefs and practices allow wearing diapers for non-medical reasons? I am not talking about non-muslim abdls who happen to live in muslim majority countries. I am talking about those who are themselves commited muslims but have a thing for diapers. I would be very happy to hear about your insights and ideas about this topic or about the relation between abdl and other religions generally.

I want to say that there is more than likely 0% of Muslim abdls. Just for the simple reason I can come up with is that they take their religion very seriously. I mean if you're gay, you'll be killed. So I'm sure if one of them was to wear a diaper, they would probably get ridiculed for it and either be tossed in a pit or stoned because I think they would think it's a mental illness. But I really don't know, I've never thought of that. That's just a theory I have, doesn't mean it's true so I have no idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I know that there are Christian, Buddist, and Aithiest ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMax2000 View Post
    I want to say that there is more than likely 0% of Muslim abdls. Just for the simple reason I can come up with is that they take their religion very seriously. I mean if you're gay, you'll be killed. So I'm sure if one of them was to wear a diaper, they would probably get ridiculed for it and either be tossed in a pit or stoned because I think they would think it's a mental illness. But I really don't know, I've never thought of that. That's just a theory I have, doesn't mean it's true so I have no idea.

Not all Muslims follow Shariah law. Not that agree with that form of belief and those that do need to be re-educated. Murder is murder and Shariah requires it in spite of what some would argue.

With that thought, I do believe there are some, I'm sure they hide deep down no less than Christian ones do. As I know how to hide myself among my brothers and sisters, simply put I wouldn't throw out the there is or isn't, this isn't a position that is discriminatory for religion or race, we are what we are for whatever reason. I am certain though that we are well spread and good at hiding as we always seem to have been.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

now here's a question for an imam. if one were and orthodox Muslim and to use diapers for fun or incontinence should one apply the sunna of bathroom use to his diaper useage you know put it on left side first, take it off from the right, always say a prayer to ward off jinn when getting changed and never let go facing Mecca.

We've had Muslim members, so this is an easy enough question to answer. I suspect differences in culture would mean that there would be fewer of what we'd easily call ABDLs per capita in Muslim countries than in the West. Analysis of Google searches indicates there's no shortage of desire for weirdness in primarily Muslim countries: https://tribune.com.pk/story/823696/...ntries-google/ so I don't think that we're too freaky for them. I imagine that regardless of attempts to repress it, sexual desire and general strangeness are relatively constant across human communities. Their ability or willingness to openly express that will understandably be less.

Interesting link: if I follow correctly it's considered improper to urinate standing up. Anyone able to confirm this?

I don't think there is any culture even an Islamic one where it's normal for men not to pee standing up. A lot of these rules seem to be concerned with not splashing on yourself and is therefore something of a best practice because, and here comes my TIL for this one having urine on yourself invalidates ritual purity. I really do wonder what this means for diaper wearing muslims who pray five times a day. Ah I'm sure there are rules for getting a medical exemption.

Ok generally the advice given is to carry a change of clothes or undergarments and wash more.
    Last edited by soupy; 06-Aug-2017 at 01:48. Reason: googled some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by soupy View Post
    I don't think there is any culture even an Islamic one where it's normal for men not to pee standing up. A lot of these rules seem to be concerned with not splashing on yourself and is therefore something of a best practice because, and here comes my TIL for this one having urine on yourself invalidates ritual purity. I really do wonder what this means for diaper wearing muslims who pray five times a day. Ah I'm sure there are rules for getting a medical exemption.

Ok generally the advice given is to carry a change of clothes or undergarments and wash more.
    TIL sleeping makes you dirty.

Not...even...close...

Diaper wearing (even for sexual reasons alone) is neither illegal nor immoral. It has absolutely nothing to do with religion in itself.

Now someone brought up incredibly, and overly, conservitive (ie, religious) would more lilely come to an automatic misconclusion that adults in diapers is bad- regardless of reason. I personally believe this is just being brought up and led to believe in the wrong things. But, whatever.