Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
An idea came my way through the chat, but I was wondering. Is it worth trying to get a job in the AB/DL diaper companies? What would you tell others your job is? I honestly don't care for a discount I would just like a job outside of what I'm currently doing. Plus I do think I might enjoy this kind of work to some degree. I would send in my resume but I think it's too soon since I won't be ready for another year at the least. I'm mostly just trying to get out of a bad situation and get on my own feet. I'm tired of living at home and I'm just hoping to think of something.

Interesting idea. You could perhaps say you work in the medical industry as diapers are used by in that industry. Or go the other way and say you work in the adult sex industry making toys? It does sit inbetween a few markets so do not think it would be that hard to explain.

Ive always kind of wanted to work for abdl diaper company but also don't want to move out of state to do so. Maybe one day there will be a new warehouse in texas for one of these companies.

When I really hated my job for a while, I looked at all kinds of jobs that would give me an excuse to move across the country. Tykables was and still seems to be hiring: https://tykables.com/pages/jobs For me, my job improved and I lost the motivation to move across the country, but while I was considering it the same thought crossed my mind of "what do you tell people when you work there?"

DprEffect said:
Ive always kind of wanted to work for abdl diaper company but also don't want to move out of state to do so. Maybe one day there will be a new warehouse in texas for one of these companies.
Actually, I think it was on here I believe, there is supposed to be a place distributing diapers (can't remember what kind) opening in Texas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I would love to work at a place like ABU. I just don't want to move a cross the country for it. Unless they decide to open a store here in the middle of the country which I've implied that they should do. Consumer wise. But my biggest issue would be, how much will I get paid an hour and would it be enough to live off of.

BabyMax2000 said:
Actually, I think it was on here I believe, there is supposed to be a place distributing diapers (can't remember what kind) opening in Texas.

Oh sweet. I'll have to look into that.

get a job in the main industry maybe. the big pampers plant is in PA for example. or maybe take one of the early pampers or huggies designs, where all the patents are expired. and scale it up to adult size. If I had the inclination, that is what I would do. But none of the current equipment seems set up to do it. So it would take significant retooling. If you had a fully researched idea, you could create a kick starter campaign and who knows where that might go. I would really like to see an adult diaper with padding from edge to edge. Didn't mean to go off on a tangent, but if you really have a passion for something, you should pursue it.

I think the job itself is not the big issue. Working at an ABU warehouse - you just say generally you work at a warehouse. If it gets specific you say they ship medical supplies. If it gets further specific, you say adult diapers. The biggest issue will be if they ask do you use the product also (which gets to a very personal situation that most folks would not go down that route , of course jerks will)........here is where you have the BIG issue. I would think most experienced people know that a job is a job to make money; whether you only took the job because you indulge in its product is not on most people's minds.

I would think if people ask about your job and you mentioned CIA, NSA or private investigator they may want some more details to hear an interesting story. Protective undergarments are not really an interesting story unless you want to bring up ADISC and all the tangents we talk about here. Unless you were a participant on this website or similar would you really go into this detail with the general public? Not likely.....if this one person does come into your life to go this route, just casually change the subject.

ArchtopK mentioned that Pampers has a plant in PA which got my curiosity up, so started looking around as to where they're made. In the process I found out Pampers is Procter & Gambles #1 brand, selling over 10 BILLION a year. No other brand of P&G's is as big as Pampers. Think that over for a second....

Nope. Sorry but working in the abdl supply business just doesn't pay very well- unless you're at the very top. I'd rather put in half the effort, and get double the pay most anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back