Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Well, I just went back and waded through the "Beach" thread (pun very much intended), and found that you guys barely touched on pools there and there was no mention of my current quandary at all.

I am not generally a swimmer, not because I don't like it but because, except for a few years immediately post-transition, I've always hated how I look in swimsuits. Nonetheless...

My husband and I are heading out to the Pacific NW and will be staying at a nice resort there for almost a week. I brought a bathing suit with me basically because I may just want to take advantage of the opportunity to use their hot tub. But of course, since the last time I actually went swimming, I have become bladder incontinent. What's my protocol? I worry that the warm, swirling water will almost definitely trigger my bladder to pass urine.

Well if you really want to avoid the "P" in ool, i knowvthis doesnt sound very welcoming at all but cath immediately before you take a dip ,if you had the bottom done they have these "cute" little lipstick sized catheters ,females have very short urethra ( this is why many women have IC issues after birth from tears,fistula's and generally tough work of childbirth, there has been a big problem in developing countries around Africa of women being loved and valued until a child is borne and there urethra gets damaged , they are then ostracized and disenfranchised from everyone as they are basicly now treated as lepers it's disgraceful, a lot of doctors donating there time to restore these women's health( doctors without borders and different faith based missionary work ) but rejoining your society is more of an ordeal than being cast out was , many women only villages because of childbirth that have been restored but they family/tribe just doesnt welcome them back (even with all the work more woman die in day through the rigors of childbirth over there than in month in first world country like here in say LA in a month, I consider it just another sensless exploitation of woman ( I am s sensitive guy it bothers me to the core the imbalance of power that women face routinely, but I digress so they make snazzy little lipstick catheters about the size of a compact tampon applicator,NOTHING remotely fair about things done, you know I am a msle hut I can loan you catch for men there 16 inches long but YOU will get the idea from use , who to useb and when thatsmt Bigtip, catheters or s?.emi perrenant , other are to be commonly father and ocvuldrvthr line, no option.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Well if you really want to avoid the "P" in ool, i knowvthis doesnt sound very welcoming at all but cath immediately before you take a dip ,if you had the bottom done they have these "cute" little lipstick sized catheters ,females have very short urethra ( this is why many women have IC issues after birth from tears,fistula's and generally tough work of childbirth, there has been a big problem in developing countries around Africa of women being loved and valued until a child is borne and there urethra gets damaged , they are then ostracized and disenfranchised from everyone as they are basicly now treated as lepers it's disgraceful, a lot of doctors donating there time to restore these women's health( doctors without borders and different faith based missionary work ) but rejoining your society is more of an ordeal than being cast out was , many women only villages because of childbirth that have been restored but they family/tribe just doesnt welcome them back (even with all the work more woman die in day through the rigors of childbirth over there than in month in first world country like here in say LA in a month, I consider it just another sensless exploitation of woman ( I am s sensitive guy it bothers me to the core the imbalance of power that women face routinely, but I digress so they make snazzy little lipstick catheters about the size of a compact tampon applicator,NOTHING remotely fair about things done, you know I am a msle hut I can loan you catch for men there 16 inches long but YOU will get the idea from use , who to useb and when thatsmt Bigtip, catheters or s?.emi perrenant , other are to be commonly father and ocvuldrvthr line, no option.

Could you help me by resending the last couple of lines? From "NOTHING"? It kind of got all garbled. Thanks.

I think I was saying you know I am a male I can send you some extra catheters, they are 16 inches long so you would probably only use a vary small part of them to do a quick cath , massage your abdomen to make sure you get every last drop , other than that as an IC person what happens happens, I had a friend that ran a hot tub room service ( room food tub drinks lighting by the 2 hour period ) people are mostly disgusting and don't think twice of peeing ,but with the chemicals it's not really a problem , unless you had a couple hundred people do it , so the continent should know better and the IC have quite a margin for error if you know what I mean , and your good people so I can assume your tub mates will be also and not the trash public, its like a public restroom with the honor system, everyone thinks oh if I am messy it wouldnt matter but after a couple of hundred who think that, the place is a stye, no one can figure out why ?, its only the IC who take the honor system seriously and honor it as best they can,women use male catheters all the time , but men will explode if they try women's because they won't ever drain a drop, Too short! But Lord knows accuse a man of being small and they become a trump,: wink: laugh :smile

Some things never change, I just had this thing serviced and made me sound Neanderthal still, or again !
I just reread it have a great time and don't worry the chemicals will neutralize,have fun and dont worry is the protocol because the moment is upon you,just enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back