Not open for further replies.

AustinTheLionhearted

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
When buying any ABDL diapers that offer a scent as an option or as an included part of the product, do you prefer scented or unscented diapers? I know the ABU Lavenders have scent by default, but I want to know if the other diapers, when using the scented option, if they smell better than just a standard ABU diaper with scented baby powder.

Since a case (perhaps a mixed one) of ABUs will be my next purchase come Christmas to replace the ATNs (which were a happy experiment, but pale in comparison to ABU), I want your thoughts on this age old debate.

While I kinda like the scented, I don't always want to pay the extra amount.

I pay the extra. I like the scent, and it helps mask the odor after they've been used.

A cheaper option is to use scented baby powder.

K622 said:
A cheaper option is to use scented baby powder.
I love the lavender powder. So great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Baby powder Ftw

My last order I chose the scent which is my first I also bought a box of lavender diapers so when I unpacked my house had a very strong scent of baby powder and lavender. I am converted. They are much more pleasent than non scented and it does help mask odours notably. I also like when you roll over in bed and a pleasant scent is noted. I would recommend trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scented diapers make hiding them way harder and the somewhat chemical smell gives me a headache. So plain ones, please.
--
J

12srepaid said:
While I kinda like the scented, I don't always want to pay the extra amount.

Exactly my thought. I enjoy the scent but dont alway want to pay that extra money. I just use alot of baby powder instead :p

I like scented diapers, reminds me of like Luvs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I love the scented Cushies because they smell like fresh babying powder.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I want to try scented ones so bad as baby diapers really smell so good! However I'm too cheap to pay for scented ones so like most others in here I just load up on some baby powder.

Its only like a $10 difference.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I love the Lavenders but haven't bought other scented ABUs, I just assumed they cut the packs and put scented sachets inside, anyone know how they do it?

I also like cornstarch baby powder.

You should have set up a Poll. Give me the scented ones. More "Babyish" smells the better.:smile:

or a can of baby powdered air freshener is $1 at the dollar store...

I use to wear the scented all the time, I made the switch to unscented because I think my skin was more sensitive to the scent, plus my clothing and bedding starting to smell like the diaper scent. Now what I do is after take a shower or wiping myself down with baby wipes, I spread J&J lotion on my diaper area, and I also use J&J baby powder, its has a nice fresh scent but its not overwhelming.

I usually get the unscented ones
the cost of adding the scent like the old Pampers and some other diapers had is too expensive for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back