Craziest thing you've done while padded

Status
Not open for further replies.
- 21st birthday dinner at an italian restaurant in an already slightly wet SDK. Had a funky walk trying to hid the sag and used my drunkenness as an excuse. Had to go so bad when I got home it created a swimming pool of pee in the diaper.
- Road trip to seattle. Since I was next to my mom I just could not go since I was next to my mom and was afraid of leaking or the hissing sound. When she stopped at a native american souvenir store I had to push hard to get some of it to finally come out. Had to hold it for hours on end in the same diaper until we got to the motel and it was like a waterfall pouring out leaking all over the toilet. On the same roadtrip I had to go real bad and I was already soaked and luckily had the bathroom to myself and was able to sneak it to the trash can and someone had finally walked in just seconds after I threw it away.
- Worn a few times at work. Still go into the stalls to use them for leaks/noise like usual. Luckily these jeans are a bit baggy so I didn't really have to worry about a bulge since it was near non existent.

I have had a few crazy diaper incidents:

1. When I was in my teens, I ditched school and drove to a far away Walgreens to buy some Attends. I went into a gas station and got padded up. I spent the day driving along the coast south of San Francisco. I was in a desolate area and I all of a sudden got a strong urge for #2 (Taco Bell for Breakfast is not a good idea!)... Anyway, I finally just relaxed and let it go. I didn't really think it through because I didn't have any wipes for clean up. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer and needed to change out of the messy diaper. I darted into a drug store to buy some baby wipes, and made my way quickly to the cashier. Luckily, there wasn't a line. As I was paying, the two cashiers behind the counter were kind of snickering, and I think they were on to me. I then drove back to the gas station, and used their restroom to change out of the diaper. It was a single occupancy restroom. It seemed to take me forever to clean up, and people started pounding on the door. I finally finished, after using an entire tub of wipes, and went out to people staring at me with a pissed look on their face. If they only knew what happened in there!

2. About 10 years ago or so, I went with my friends (also DLs) to the beach on Lake Michigan. I was really cozy in my diaper and didn't want to take it off to go into the lake for a swim. So, I just put my swimsuit over my Bambino diaper and went in! It was such an odd sensation to feel it filling up with water. The beach was crowded, and I thought I would be able to change out of the diaper under a few beach blankets. I chickened out, and waddled on to the bathroom. Just as I closed the stall door and removed my suit, the thin plastic ripped and the gel and stuffing went all over the floor of the stall. Oh man, what a disaster! I couldn't really do anything about it because there wasn't anything there to clean the floor with. So I just put my suit back on, threw what was left of the diaper in the trash and went back into the lake.

3. I went on a cross country Amtrak trip with a DL friend of mine. We got a sleeping berth for the 3 day journey. It was the perfect place to be padded, watching the scenery go by and not having to leave to use the restroom. One morning we slept in late and almost missed breakfast in the dining car. We both quickly threw on clothes and went to have breakfast. I was wearing my wet night Molicare from the night before. I didn't really think much about it. As we were walking back to the sleeping car after breakfast, my friend tapped me on the shoulder to tell me that gel crystals were coming out of the back of my shorts! Sure enough, the diaper split open and was obviously leaking. I am not sure if anyone saw, but it was embarrassing nonetheless.

Recently I've had a renewed interest in baby diapers and have taken to riding my motorized mountain bike while wearing one with extenders. I have found most baby diapers will hold an amazing amount of pee while swelling up crazy without leaking. I set out last Saturday in one of the new Pampers Baby-drys and had a near wreck with a jerk in a Chevy truck thinking afterwards what the paramedics and coroner would have thought. Soon after I gave it it's first wetting and quickly discovered how bad the new "Extra Absorb Channels" are, the pee ran to the back and out all over my shorts. I made a bee line home to change.

I had totally forgotten one incident from my freshman year of college. I was involved in a fraternity prank that was harmless but interpreted differently when the Campus Safety paperwork got processed and the dean of student life saw it. I was sleeping padded and woke to the local police banging on my dorm room door at like 6am. I was arrested and spent just shy of 72 hours in custody (I have the paperwork from the incident, and when the DA got the file they rejected it - no intent, i.e., no mens rea, I was released without ever even being arraigned).

But because I was booked on a felony I was transported to the local county jail where I had to change out into orange scrubs and was locked up in a 42-bed dorm. While we were changing clothes one of the other inmates noticed the padding (white drugstore brand probably) and thought I was leaving papers behind. I almost died. (I was nervous AF.)

The deputy who took my clothes and prepared the inventory sheet noticed too and was like, WTF? I told him I wet the bed. (Didn't know what else to say.) Another deputy in the property room with him snarked, "make sure you get a bottom bunk!"

(In retrospect, maybe I could/should have asked for diapers while I was there... But I was so overwhelmed with everything going on, I didn't.)

Being incontinent I'm always padded, so it's really just what crazy thing have I done lately.

That would be flying a stunt plane through aerodynamic manuvers- without a pilots license or ever having flown a plane before. And it was fun!

With IC, we do everything padded. That includes jumping out of airplanes in flight.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
I had totally forgotten one incident from my freshman year of college.

I had totally forgotten one incident from my junior year of college!!

I was an RA in my dorm and it helped me get comfortable wearing diapers around people especially at night when I'd have to respond to calls and didn't want to change into undies. I had a call one night to come downstairs for a resident that didn't have his ID with him. Arrive at the front desk to find this freshman, drunk as heck, with two massive gashes in his forehead. I ask him what's going on, he replies he's not sure. Two of his "friends" are with him, I ask them and they admit he fell down a set of open metal grate stairs on the way back to the dorm. Ugh. So I told the friends to get lost and sober up while I grabbed a coat and went to the hospital next door to get this kid checked out. At this point it's 2:30 in the morning. My hopes of getting in and out quickly are dashed when he gets admitted for a CAT scan and x-ray to check for cranial bleeding. I sit and wait patiently in the ER room while this is going on. Meanwhile I've been using my diaper and it's filling up.

After a two hour wait for test results to come back they thankfully find no damage. He had been bandaged up so they then decide to put a nice set of stitches in him to fix him up. More time. Gotta pee. Finally at 7:30 in the am we leave and get back to campus. As I'm walking back into the dorm he notices me waddling. "You okay dude?" "Yeah, my foot fell asleep" "Oh, okay". I proceeded to change into a dry diaper and sleep until 2 in the afternoon.

TL;DR - Thank god he was hung over otherwise he'd probably figured out I was wearing a soaked diaper

Drove around in my boat in nothing but a diaper and Pampers T Shirt

There have been times that wearing a diaper outside my home, going thru drive throughs, and shopping were risky. Yhat was a long time ago; today I wear a diaper all day, change it when wet. While diapered, I do all my regular activities, and really don't think about it unless I wet a lot. I have worn a diaper at work under baggy work pants, an 11 and a half hour day. my diaper is very wet by that time. I wear contour cloth diaper and an insert. and plastic pants. the only problem that concerns me is the urine smell.

The craziest thing I've done in a diaper is go to a local SoCal beach with an M4 under my shorts. I had the waistband rolled down but the top of the back of the padding would still show. I took my shirt off to get a nice tan meanwhile I was soaking the M4. When it was time to go home, I stopped at a local restaurant with a single stall to change, and this girl about my age I think was on to me judging by the way she was looking at me. I quickly stepped into the restroom to change and she was gone when I left.

I've been a little too daring at times when I met up with him. I'm usually diapered 99% of the time I hang out with him and alcohol is usually involved. Why I think he suspects that I wear is because I went to a bar with him once in a dry 24/7 with a booster and I maxed it out. We each had about 5 beers and he got up to use the bathroom like 5 or 6 times, I didn't get up once. By the end of the night I got the impression that he realized I hadn't used the facilities. When we got up to leave I noticed I had leaked just a tiny bit. It wasn't enough to make a huge wet spot but I noticed a little bit of wetness on the leather chair when I stood up and I definitely saw him look down at the chair briefly. I felt like he gave me a strange look too but who knows. How do you not pee when you've had that many beers? He had to have put it together.

- - - Updated - - -

ProudPaddedBro said:
You have my attention haha! How do you think he knows? And I'd say wearing to a bar definitely qualifies as crazy...do tell...

QUOTE=Geekboy;1469690]I've been a little too daring at times when I met up with him. I'm usually diapered 99% of the time I hang out with him and alcohol is usually involved. Why I think he suspects that I wear is because I went to a bar with him once in a dry 24/7 with a booster and I maxed it out. We each had about 5 beers and he got up to use the bathroom like 5 or 6 times, I didn't get up once. By the end of the night I got the impression that he realized I hadn't used the facilities. When we got up to leave I noticed I had leaked just a tiny bit. It wasn't enough to make a huge wet spot but I noticed a little bit of wetness on the leather chair when I stood up and I definitely saw him look down at the chair briefly. I felt like he gave me a strange look too but who knows. How do you not pee when you've had that many beers? He had to have put it together

Friend and I went for a 3am stroll round his area in just diapers and t-shirts. Not a soul about, but still a big buzz, especially the final 100 meters or so along a main road before getting back to his house. Not sure I'd do it again!

Short Story. I was home alone with my wet diaper on when My brother in law came asking for a ride to a car dealership. I had no time to change and shower so we left. I was there just checking cars and sitting there in my soggy diaper for like 2 hours.

I don't know if this counts but I was wearing a disposable diaper on vacation. it was a hot day and I was wearing shorts over my diaper , and I didn't realize I had wet my diaper to much. I had stopped a gas station to get fuel for my truck, I fuel the tuck and when to the casher and I noticed in the door of the station that I had wet spots on both side of my diaper, very visible to everyone. I paid for the fuel and got the key for the can to get changed, some the people just smiled at me as I left to get my truck and pull it over beside the wash room. :oops:

Hrrm.

1. Worked a 1500 degree fire while padded. Under my uniform. Aaand my fire gear... Sweat like craaaaazy. But the diaper held up, did it's job, and didn't clump up lol.

2. Had to visit my doc for a yearly physical. He knows I'm incon and was expecting to see a diaper. Wasn't expecting to see a Tykables Pleather. He did a double take, cracked up laughing, then jokingly asked me if I was moonlighting as Batman. Didn't realize until then that the yellow strip on the diaper looks like Bat's utility belt. We had a good laugh about it. He's a good doc. Makes his patients feel like a million bucks. Gonna miss him.

3. First time my fiance saw me padded. I've never sweat more in my life. And I've done a lot of sketchy stuff lol. She knew I'm incon though. She thought my diapers were cute. Now she helps me shop for em lol.

4. Competed at a local track day while padded. Being able to focus on driving and not the restroom was nice lol. Last thing you want is to be on the back stretch of a race track and suddenly have to pee like a race horse with nowhere to go. I've also done a ton of road trips padded. Makes life a lot easier.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Fenrir said:
2. Had to visit my doc for a yearly physical. He knows I'm incon and was expecting to see a diaper. Wasn't expecting to see a Tykables Pleather. He did a double take, cracked up laughing, then jokingly asked me if I was moonlighting as Batman. Didn't realize until then that the yellow strip on the diaper looks like Bat's utility belt. We had a good laugh about it. He's a good doc. Makes his patients feel like a million bucks. Gonna miss him.

4. Competed at a local track day while padded. Being able to focus on driving and not the restroom was nice lol. Last thing you want is to be on the back stretch of a race track and suddenly have to pee like a race horse with nowhere to go. I've also done a ton of road trips padded. Makes life a lot easier.

2: OMG PLEATHERS DO LOOK LIKE HIS BELT! I'm missing my PLeathers :-(

4: To me, racing while padded is basically awesome. Driving fast and never having to stop to take a piss. Hell yes!

- - - Updated - - -

Geekboy said:
I've been a little too daring at times when I met up with him. I'm usually diapered 99% of the time I hang out with him and alcohol is usually involved. Why I think he suspects that I wear is because I went to a bar with him once in a dry 24/7 with a booster and I maxed it out. We each had about 5 beers and he got up to use the bathroom like 5 or 6 times, I didn't get up once. By the end of the night I got the impression that he realized I hadn't used the facilities. When we got up to leave I noticed I had leaked just a tiny bit. It wasn't enough to make a huge wet spot but I noticed a little bit of wetness on the leather chair when I stood up and I definitely saw him look down at the chair briefly. I felt like he gave me a strange look too but who knows. How do you not pee when you've had that many beers? He had to have put it together.

It wasn't a strange look my man. It was jealousy :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't a strange look my man. It was jealousy :cool:[/QUOTE]

One can only wish.

Well, considering that I'm pretty new at wearing diapers as an adult, I just drove a half-hour to my therapist appointment--but I'm not ready to discuss my diapers with him yet--and I didn't realize that I left an hour early. I find a parking spot near my therapist and I wander around downtown Salem, Oregon within a few blocks. I discreetly wetted my pull-up several times with small spurts but I knew it wasn't enough to leak. When I made it to my therapist, there is a single-occupancy restroom where I quickly changed into a dry pull-up I was smart enough to bring along--I actually brought three just in case. I had my appointment and soon was on my way back home.

I'm early in and that felt pretty gutsy but the pull-ups are pretty stealthy. I wouldn't mind getting a good diaper and pulling off a similar outing.

I'm now sitting in the now wet pull-up I put on at my therapist's.

I did find a new FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store) near my therapist's building and a good book store.

Fenrir said:
Hrrm.

The only skid marks you're leaving will be on the track itself.

SirSaitama said:
The only skid marks you're leaving will be on the track itself.
Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back