Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A Broke Girl Named Emily

  1. #1

    Default A Broke Girl Named Emily

    It has been almost 2 weeks since I last wore and I'm going nuts. Having to actually wear pants around the house is annoying and not waking up to the comfort of my diaper is saddening. This is only due to my deciding that I don't have the funds to support my diaper love, but I am going crazy without them. Next week, I'll see if I can squeeze a 40 pack into my budget.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Xzanza View Post
    It has been almost 2 weeks since I last wore and I'm going nuts. Having to actually wear pants around the house is annoying and not waking up to the comfort of my diaper is saddening. This is only due to my deciding that I don't have the funds to support my diaper love, but I am going crazy without them. Next week, I'll see if I can squeeze a 40 pack into my budget.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    It's all about priority. Are you really lacking the funds for diapers, or actually lacking the funds to eat out, go to the movies, and etc.

    Being incontinent really reorders those priorities too. For me, diapers are less important my house or food, but more important than gas for my car (or even my car for that matter), and certainly more important than my electric or cable bill. I've never been so low on funds I couldn't order more diapers, but there was a long time I went without cable tv, movies, and dining out.

  3. #3

    Default

    Invest in cloth diapers and plastic pants when you can. No diapers drives me crazy too.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    Invest in cloth diapers and plastic pants when you can. No diapers drives me crazy too.
    Good advice. I don't normally use them, but have several pairs of cloth diapers on hand. They are my plan c, for when my normal and backup supply of diapers fall through.

  5. #5

    Default

    Sounds like you might be wasting some of your money on food and rent. Like slomo said "It's all about priority".

  6. #6

    Default

    Not having diapers would drive me absolutely insane and probably trigger some sort of diaper anxiety. I think I would have to figure out a way to work diapers into the budget if things ever got to the point where I would have to choose. They are a very high priority. Diapers would be below house/car payments, food, water, electricity; basically the necessities. However, they would be above pretty much everything else you can think of; even the internet. Yes, I need diapers more than the internet. In this generation it's increasingly difficult to find something to do if the power goes out for a few hours. Everything needs power. However, diapers can give me hours of enjoyment on their own...

    I sincerely hope you're able to get some diapers soon. I know the feeling when you want to wear, but simply can't. It's like you feel lost.

  7. #7

    Default

    Try the thrift stores they can be the cheap ones or ok ones.
    But they are not expensive.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Try the thrift stores they can be the cheap ones or ok ones.
    But they are not expensive.
    I use to do this for the longest time when i was short on funds. The goodwill near me always had some kind of stock even though they were not always the best diapers. A pack for $6.99 is hard to beat though.

  9. #9

    Default

    I actually don't go out that often anymore; most of my expenses are debts I owe like my overly expensive health insurance, rent, cell phone, and payments on my laptop. The choice came down to weed or diapers; which one do I want more; the grass won. This is just me trying to cut down on spending, but it looks like diapers are not an option for cutting back. If I don't get any soon, I may see a spike in depression. I already feel abnormal and like something is missing.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Xzanza View Post
    I actually don't go out that often anymore; most of my expenses are debts I owe like my overly expensive health insurance, rent, cell phone, and payments on my laptop. The choice came down to weed or diapers; which one do I want more; the grass won. This is just me trying to cut down on spending, but it looks like diapers are not an option for cutting back. If I don't get any soon, I may see a spike in depression. I already feel abnormal and like something is missing.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Interesting. Mobile phones and Lap tops are more important that diapers to you. Glad you have figured out your priorities though.

Similar Threads

  1. Emily
    By Xzanza in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-Mar-2017, 13:58
  2. Broke up with my girl today....:sad:
    By Tobypup in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-Aug-2012, 06:44
  3. A new babyfur named Emily~
    By TickleMonster in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 19-Feb-2011, 22:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.