New Pampers commercial. They almost get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommycombs

Est. Contributor
So this morning a Pampers commercial came on and while I wasn't paying much attention to the type they were selling, I did hear them say the words "comfort and protection". Considering how the company views us ABDLs in a less than positive light, it's funny that they ALMOST got why we wear the dang things!

Reactions: AJFan2020
Tommycombs said:
So this morning a Pampers commercial came on and while I wasn't paying much attention to the type they were selling, I did hear them say the words "comfort and protection". Considering how the company views us ABDLs in a less than positive light, it's funny that they ALMOST got why we wear the dang things!

Except that they still incorrectly see abdl as being a form of fetish driven paedophilia. But yeah, the actual reasoning really is close to that for most of us. Now if we can only get them to realise that as well.

Slomo said:
Except that they still incorrectly see abdl as being a form of fetish driven paedophilia. But yeah, the actual reasoning really is close to that for most of us. Now if we can only get them to realise that as well.
I don't think you need to invoke pedophilia to understand why a baby diaper company would shun the ABDL community. Anything sexual or socially aberrant will do. Those things are just the wrong kind of PR for them. The only way to get them to see past that stuff would be to prove to them that there's a lot of money in ABDL. Good luck.

That's some good news. Do y'all mind me asking, if you contact Pampers about their products, do you do so claiming to be an ABDL or just contacting them with general inquiries on their products?

FudgedInLuvs said:
That's some good news. Do y'all mind me asking, if you contact Pampers about their products, do you do so claiming to be an ABDL or just contacting them with general inquiries on their products?

No. Why would we? And as we mentioned, abdl is shunned by pampers (and all of the other manufacturers too).

Oh, if only Pampers/Huggies/Luvs made larger sizes for older children besides their bedwetting lines (and Luvs doesn't have a bedwetting line, nor a pull-ups line).... I didn't know that tensions between this community and the baby diaper manufacturers were on the rise recently. I would wish both sides could get along so we don't have to steal their designs for use on plain medical diapers in order to feel little (speaking from an authenticity standpoint). I have no quarrel with ABDL diapers and their cute designs (quite frankly they do a very good job for the 'little' factor), but they pale in comparison to having an exact replica of a Huggies/Pampers/Luvs in your size...

AustinTheLionhearted said:
Oh, if only Pampers/Huggies/Luvs made larger sizes for older children besides their bedwetting lines (and Luvs doesn't have a bedwetting line, nor a pull-ups line).... I didn't know that tensions between this community and the baby diaper manufacturers were on the rise recently. I would wish both sides could get along so we don't have to steal their designs for use on plain medical diapers in order to feel little (speaking from an authenticity standpoint). I have no quarrel with ABDL diapers and their cute designs (quite frankly they do a very good job for the 'little' factor), but they pale in comparison to having an exact replica of a Huggies/Pampers/Luvs in your size...

Yeah, the problem is we keep hearing about othat one abdl who contacts them, and goes off on some tangent wanting to know if they can wear a baby diaper, or get one in their size, or have such and such design. They come across as being perverted even to me, which gives the rest of our community a bad name and drives the manufacturers even further from actually understanding.

It's no wonder they don't want to make larger diapers. Seriously, abdl's just need to stop calling baby diaper manufacturers.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Slomo said:
Yeah, the problem is we keep hearing about othat one abdl who contacts them, and goes off on some tangent wanting to know if they can wear a baby diaper, or get one in their size, or have such and such design. They come across as being perverted even to me, which gives the rest of our community a bad name and drives the manufacturers even further from actually understanding.

It's no wonder they don't want to make larger diapers. Seriously, abdl's just need to stop calling baby diaper manufacturers.

Agreed. I, personally would be far too embarrassed to contact any manufacturer that deals with actual babies. We have our own amazing vendors that offer everything an ABDL would want (for the most part).

I know that I have asked both Proctor & Gamble as well as Kimberly Clark for either larger sizes and/or to fix their current item. Not so much for adults, but for older kids or kids with disabilities. I think of them over my wants. Nobody wants to wear hospital or elderly people diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back