Thread: You guys know what this means?

Default You guys know what this means?

ok so there's this girl i kinda like & last week I was staring into space & the girl i liked was looking at me while i was staring into space . Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then the next day she said Ē i donít know why he looks at me".

'Girls'and others... tend to be intrigued by noticing when others appear to be perpensive, 'star gazing', off in space, day dreaming... it implies a deeper thoughtfulness... even if the reality is, you're only trying to decide on what to have for lunch... You're showing a trait that interests her...

See if any of your other traits, interest her too...

Otherwise, that's likely all there is to this - observation, alone...

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    'Girls'and others... tend to be intrigued by noticing when others appear to be perpensive, 'star gazing', off in space, day dreaming... it implies a deeper thoughtfulness... even if the reality is, you're only trying to decide on what to have for lunch... You're showing a trait that interests her...

See if any of your other traits, interest her too...

Otherwise, that's likely all there is to this - observation, alone...

-Marka

yeah but i dont know then the next day i heard her saying "i dont know why he looks at me". so im not sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kian View Post
    yeah but i dont know then the next day i heard her saying "i dont know why he looks at me". so im not sure lol
    You're not sure of what?
    And, do you know that she was even talking about you, that next day?
    She may not have been aware that she was watching you daydream or, she may have only been inadvertantly looking your direction while smiling about something unrelated...

My intended point is... you don't have enough to go on - one way or the other... you might have something to go on or, you may be way off base...

Why don't you talk to her?

An opening thing you could say is something like "You know what I get lost in thought about...?"

If she says that she doesn't really care or is completely uninterested... hang-up the proverbial phone...

Otherwise, let her lead by her response...

Good luck, keep calm,
    -Marka

Yes, I was thinking, why don't you talk to her. If you're only staring at her and not talking to her, that would probably seem creepy to her. Just be yourself and wait for the right opportunity to talk about something.

she said that with the hopes of you hearing it! Otherwise why say it within earshot of you? clues... pick up on the clues......

I remember in a high school I "soul gazed" a beautiful girl for what seemed like a long time but was probably only a few minutes until the class change bell rang. I asked a buddy about her, but she was already involved. *sigh*

Are you staring at her or just at anything? Where is this happening, work, uni? I echo Marka in that more info and context is needed. Have you known her long? Are you friends? Have you spent time together? All that being said just pluck up the mustard and ask her out for a coffee.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A cute small gift can brake the ice .
    If notice something she is into.
    Just be a nice person that the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    A cute small gift can brake the ice .
    If notice something she is into.
    Just be a nice person that the best way.
    lolz but i dont know then the other day in class my friend was messing around with his water bottle and he wanted to wet me with it and the water bottle fell on the table and the teacher asked us what happen then later the girl i liked asked me if i was okay and all i said is he was the one that started it frist and she just looked at me. ahaha