When your swiming and you have to pee what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleEllis said:
I use my swim diaper and let my water wings keep me above the surface because I can't swim.

Well, your swim diaper isn't actually absorbing the pee, it's just going into the pool anyway... but you have adult-sized water wings? I know there's adult floatie belts, but I haven't seen wings...

Just let go

Cottontail said:
Pee, no. BMs, ... always! Thank God for my swim diapers--and my floaties, which allow me to concentrate on my "business" without worrying about keeping my head above water.

When I was little, I tossed a Baby Ruth candy bar into a swimming pool and laughed as people climbed over each other, trying to get out.

Ok, that bit about the BM-ing is probably a lie. I have peed in the pool from time to time. I'd say I mostly get out and use the bathroom. Mostly, ... by a hair.

I don't know why but this post is just constructed in such a way that it made me smile. I think it had to do with the candy bar story.

I don't pee in the pool but I always pee in the ocean, in the lake and if I'm sitting on the grass in my swimsuit I'll just pee myself as well

Everybody has very high moral compasses.I pee in the pool, and i reckon most do!I spoke to a spa and resort reviewer and we both laughed over the fact that everyone pees in the pool, that's what chlorine is for lol.

I never have peed in the pool, I just find it difficult, but the thing is, there are chemicals in the water to kill bacteria as children and babies will use pools and pee in them so it isn't that big of a deal to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just google them

Pools never. But a lake or ocean shouldn't be a problem. Unless one time I bathed in the Dead Sea in Israel, I badly needed yo pee and I started relieving myself and the salt entered the tip of my urinal shaft and it burned the hell out of me, so I right away stopped.

I don't pee in pools but I always pee in open water. It was a bit difficult at first but is a great feeling. Also there are seldom toilets around and if there are they are usually pretty grim.

Peeing in open water should not be a problem. The fish do it all the time.

howiebabe said:
Peeing in open water should not be a problem. The fish do it all the time.

And other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Back in the 70s there was a place in another town with around a dozen private hot tubs. I never went but it had a reputation. Care to guess what kind of bodily fluids might have been in that water? It's nick name was the "Soak and Poke".

I never pee in pools. I know chlorine is supposed to neutralize it and a lot of people do it anyway. But I don't wanna be swimming in a pool of my (or any) fluids nor do I want to contribute to it.

On the other hand, if it's a lake, ocean, or river though, I'll just go in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get out of the pool to pee.

In public places it's a given to act mature/your age. In your own backyard pool, however, it's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back