Thread: Sup

Default Sup

'Sup peeps? I've stopped in to lurk this forum a bit here and there in the past. Now I've decided to actually sign up. I've been a DL for... a long time. I'm lucky to be married to a wife that fully embraces my interest in it.

Other than that, I'm a restless person. I like being actively involved in building and making things. I've got interests in woodworking, metalworking, 3d printing, and far more. I also like video and tabletop games. I'm also a furry.

Either way, I'm here because sometimes it's nice to be able to ask a question or two, or impart someone else with whatever knowledge I might have.

See you around.

Hello FluffytheGryphon and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I used to do a lot of wood working a few years ago. I went on a binge of making Cargo furniture. It was fun and I enjoyed it. I also used to build a lot of clock kits which I used to sell.

Thanks to both of you for the welcomes. I'm glad to be here.

Clocks? Great idea. I'll have to try making some clocks next. Maybe see what I can do with that idea.