Hexa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not even heard of this company before now, but it is an interesting idea. From a few minutes of research, it does look like a Tena product that they are repackaging. Not something that I would go for as I think I would rather choose a different product and think I could find a better deal on my own through another company.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Anyone have any experience with Hexa? Some sort of diaper subscription service; $18.95 for 30/month, etc. Free trial. Product pictures look like they're just shipping Tena products? https://buy.hexanow.com/products/mens-briefs-overnight-absorbency?variant=36441716743

I actually contacted them when I first heard about them a few months back. The diapers LOOK like Tena Super Stretch, but they're not, and they have very few details to offer about what the diapers actually are and do. They could be great, they could be awful. Only one way to find out . . .

-RMS

They look like the standard stretch briefs now circulating as store brands (CVS, Walmart, etc...). Almost every non-AB oriented diaper dealer will gladly set you up on a periodic shipment (often at a discount).

One thing I can say, is their website sucks. I've got great doubts given the rest of the site and a lot of the links don't work.

Furhter, your free-trial is contingent on you already having signed up for their recurring charges.
Sorry, I don't do that. Too much grief in the past.

Thanks for posting this. Though I am not a big buyer of disposables online these reviews / experiences are very helpful!

willnotwill said:
Furhter, your free-trial is contingent on you already having signed up for their recurring charges.
Sorry, I don't do that. Too much grief in the past.

Just use the "disposable card number" thing and give them a single-use credit card to sign up for the trial. I did. Figured it's worth $2.49 to see what's what.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Just use the "disposable card number" thing and give them a single-use credit card to sign up for the trial. I did. Figured it's worth $2.49 to see what's what.

Let us know how that works. Might be interested if the diapers are good and cheap.

Got the trial pack. Distinctly unimpressed. Drugstore "white label" dyps and definitely not an "overnight" product. Fit is beyond off, too. :/ (The L/XL size I swim in (I have a 39" waist), there's no way it would ever be a snug fit.) Oh well. For a couple bucks, worth trying.

New twist, went to cancel the subscription, they asked what products have worked for me, I told them Abena L4s, they said they'd send those out instead, same price ($18.49/30). This could be interesting. Will know in a couple of days...

Well, let us know if they do that. They would appear to lose money on each sale (but I guess they'd make it up in Volume).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back