What is the least expensive diaper you would still consider "good"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's fine for people who don't mind sitting 9+ hours in the same wet diaper. For others who want to change more often, that isn't really a cheaper option.

DaddyVincent said:
Well, that's fine for people who don't mind sitting 9+ hours in the same wet diaper. For others who want to change more often, that isn't really a cheaper option.

Well another BIG difference is the with ATN you will feel wet even when only slightly wet. With a good premium diaper you dont feel wet until it is soaked.

This is a big bonus for truly incontinent people like myself, since I will wet my diaper within a minute (or seconds) of putting it on. I don't like feeling wet all the time either, so ATN is no good for that.

But you are right, if you actually want to change every 2-3 hours, or otherwise don't intend to use the diaper fully, then yeah ATN is a good choice for that.

CVS or Walgreens they only work sometime for me depends on how much I wet but even if you don't have money to pay for the better diapers then you should see if you can compromise and try to get the best that you are able to afford

Pampers Size 7 Baby Dry Holds a Ton of pee and is economical If you're 28 inch waist like me or even 30 inch u should be just fine.

US Tenas are pretty good. I'd say a Tena super is less than $1/diaper and is still able to hold up. If it's only a few hours, you'd should have no problem. They can last me overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back