Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How my roommate started wearing diapers

Default How my roommate started wearing diapers

A couple years back, I started living in an apartment with a girl who for the sake of her identity we'll call Macy. She knew I was an AB and was perfectly fine with it. When I get home from work I'm usually wearing a diaper all day (I'll still be doing stuff around the house, just padded.) After a while they just became playful, after work, underwear. Macy came home from work and saw me putting some dishes away wearing just a diaper and socks and she said "You know, I haven't seen you not wearing one of those. What's the appeal to diapers, just curious." And told her it was mostly an escapism/comfort thing and also that they keep you warm. Macy responds with a simple "Can I try it out?" And I grabbed her by the hand and ran to the bathroom (where I keep my diapers) I measured her waist and pulled out one of the many ABU samples in assorted sizes I keep around if any ABDL friends come over. I pulled out a small Littlepawz and told her to take off everything but her shirt, bra, and socks. She did and I went on with diapering her. Once I was done I put a pacifier In her mouth and you know how in some abdl art one character will have a speech bubble with a heart inside it? That's how I'd describe her expression after I diapered her and plopped a pacifier in her mouth, it was a something straight out of a DeviantArt picture. Then we went over to a couch and just snuggled, Macy randomly woke me up at one point saying "I'm wet." I saw that the wetness indicator was totally gone and knew she was definitely wet. I asked her "How does it feel?" She responded "Really warm and cozy, oddly enough." She felt the wet part of her diaper and said "Now I understand why you like them, who knew diapers of all things were so comfy." I responded with "And they make you look adorable darling" She giggled and then kissed me on the cheek saying "Thanks for that experience." She messed around with the wet diaper before waddling into the bathroom, and changing out of it. I still live with her to this day and she'll usually get babied on the weekends when she doesn't have work.

Lol, and people complain about my posts...

Anyway, if this is a story there is a dedicated thread for those, if not, stranger things have happened and you're very fortunate if this event actually did take place.
    Last edited by Note; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:05.

Quote Originally Posted by EthanElectavire View Post
    Well I did nit know that
    Don't worry too much about it. If it's a story politely ask one of the mods to move it to that section.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko View Post
    ...And then you woke up.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Don't worry too much about it. If it's a story politely ask one of the mods to move it to that section.
    I guess. But stories don't generally start by changing names to protect the identities of the...characters. Or that's an advanced literary construct, anyway.

Couple of years...? Small Little Pawz...?
    Didn't they only just get released in that size? :P

I sincerely hope this this is a true story, it just sounds too perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by K622 View Post
    I sincerely hope this this is a true story, it just sounds too perfect!
    Which is exactly why it probably isn't/

Quote Originally Posted by RJDodger View Post
    Which is exactly why it probably isn't/
    :'-(