Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: huggies commercials

Default huggies commercials

youtubing commercials and thought this one was particularly cute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVwrvjUDxns

Big sister pours half a glass of water into baby bro's diaper cause she's in too much of a hurry to finish it herself.

I remember seeing this one where a baby sees a leaking fire hydrant then he takes off his diaper and puts it over said hydrant and walks off showing his cute little butt.

However I can't find this one on YouTube. But I found a couple of similar ones. They involve a water pipe and a garden hose and end the same way. I believe they aired in 2002/3.

Its great that the little bro is complicit in fooling mom. he will be happily wearing diapers for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ggreggy View Post
    Its great that the little bro is complicit in fooling mom. he will be happily wearing diapers for a long time.
    I'm not sure he was all that complicit. He had a WTH look on his face when she did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise View Post
    I'm not sure he was all that complicit. He had a WTH look on his face when she did it.
    I kind of agree with this. I think he had a 'I'm going to get blamed for this, aren't I?' look.

Haha...yeah I thought he had that, "what the f**k look." I would have too.

Heheh. Ahhhh! Those were the days... (...when Huggies existed in the UK.)

But really? "When you've finished your water?" What mom would risk a power struggle with her five-year-old over a cup of water? Milk or juice, maybe, but not water. C'mon! Get real. But I guess it wouldn't have been quite as innocent if the little girl had poured orange juice down her brother's diaper.

At least it wasn't this:

---

LITTLE GIRL
    (Looks out window, sees neighbor kids building a snowman.)
    Mommy, can I go out and play?

MOMMY
    Sure. As soon as you've finished your hot cocoa.

LITTLE GIRL
    (Grabs back of little boy's diaper, pulls it out, begins pouring hot cocoa.)

LITTLE BOY
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Hard cut to picture of Huggies diaper packaging, playful glockenspiel music.

---

Actually, this hot cocoa scenario makes me realize: If the little girl had been drinking cold water, the little boy would certainly have reacted with surprise and/or discomfort at having it poured down his diaper. That means she was obviously drinking room temperature or lukewarm water. Warm water! "DRINK YOUR WARM WATER, OR NO PLAYTIME FOR YOU!!"

Wow.

That mom's a monster!
    Last edited by Cottontail; 07-Aug-2017 at 03:18. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post

But really? "When you've finished your water?" What mom would risk a power struggle with her five-year-old over a cup of water?
    Maybe one in some third-world country where you're lucky if your water isn't full of cholera and dysentery... but I don't think the UK qualifies.