Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddedfanny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Scenario: You've started to date the girl of your dreams. She does not yet know that you wear. You are invited to dinner and meet her family. Her younger brother depants you right in the living room in front of the whole family. You're caught! Would you rather be wearing panties or a diaper and plastic pants?

Panties would be easier to explain in my mind. Not to mention I've actually gone on dates in panties rather than diapers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Both would be embarrassing.

Panties could be explained as more comfortable that men's underwear (which they are).

Diapers could be explained with a little white lie - 'I need them'.

To answer the OPs question: I probably would go for the panties. I just hope I am wearing plain panties and not 'girly' panties or panties with ruffles.

bigbluehusky said:
Panties would be easier to explain in my mind. Not to mention I've actually gone on dates in panties rather than diapers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

That's a bit shocking and I'm wondering why?

Why would I be wearing either on a family meeting date?

In my case diapers. I'm all good wearing diapers around my girl. If this happened we would instantly come up with some story to explain it. Panties...far harder to explain.

Marka said:
I wouldn't care either way yet, I'd find it rather suggestive of the family's overall charactor, that someone among them would depants a guest... hypothetically...

-Marka

Agreed- I think the question here is, "do you punch the jerk in the face or in the throat?"

For me, this is a bit of a trick question. Often, I'm wearing panties over my diaper. So, this is a both/and scenario rather than
a this or that scenario. So, you pull my pants down (or more likely, lift my kilt) without my expressed permission, you're getting
satin and lace over a full and sagging diaper. Then, it's off to the ER department to remove your teeth from your stomach.

Now... testosterone aside...
In this situation, I'm going to take precautions to insure that I don't have any accidental sightings. Let's pretend, for the sake of this argument, that I am not a pre-cog and had no prior indication that we would be attending a family event. So, I'm wearing a diaper (because it's a day that ends with the letter "y" and I have panties over them, because I am kinky and that shit gets me excited. I have no reason to be concerned that I will soon be in a house, wherein my partner's deranged younger sibling would be lurking... waiting for the right moment to relieve me of my dignity.

I tend to be a bit over the top... a little "Grinder"... for those that know how to grind. It might play out like this:
I step out of my pants and turn around so that the lace back of my panties faces the greatest number of people.
Bend over to retrieve the aforementioned pants that have been relieved of their duty. As I bend, I arch my back slightly
to accentuate the bulge of my diaper. I've had it on for quite some time and it's probably about half full at this point.
(on a typical date night, my pull up style diaper ((with a booster) will last the entire date. On extended dates, I'll duck into a bathroom
to swap out boosters. If my date is an ABDL or knows about it, I may wear a regular diaper with higher capacity or do
a complete change)

Now that they have seen my panties and well padded bottom... I'd turn to my date and say, "Just think, from this point on, nothing more weird could ever happen." Turning back to the group I address them, "It frightens me that you harbor a sex offender in your home. Removing someone's pants is considered to be an act of sexual assault and is punishable by law. Hope you intend to seek help for the poor soul. I'm only glad that I had these on. (indicating my under garments) I have several genital piercings that have yet to heal and that would just be awkward."

I'd grab my date, give her a kiss and say, "what's say you and me blow this Popsicle stand kid?"

That's how I'd want it to go down. Most likely, I'd trip... fall over.. Recover awkwardly and just leave.

I would

Paddedfanny said:
Scenario: You've started to date the girl of your dreams. She does not yet know that you wear. You are invited to dinner and meet her family. Her younger brother depants you right in the living room in front of the whole family. You're caught! Would you rather be wearing panties or a diaper and plastic pants?
I guess that's for some one physically young. I know people who "keep it in the family first (with side trips)" and have joked about Arkansas relatives. Stuff like "it's legal in ten states and in Arkansas it's mandatory" and someday I'll go there, they'll meet me at the border with clubs and say "we- uns have heard you tell a few jokes". When I was that young I did think about it. I accidentally pantsed my self getting on my bike in downtown Ft Worth back when I could not afford the net. It's where I got into DPF. And I was wearing a really thick diaper and rubber pants. Didn't seem to make a scene. Right in front of the main library. Got on my bike and the seat caught the seat of my jeans.

I'd rather wear diapers in that scenario but wear boxers over those.

omg panties would be wayyyyy easier to explain, i just say ive got a crossdressing kink (true) and hope for the best lol diaper AND plastic pants? my beet red face would ruin any lie i could possibly conjure up

- - - Updated - - -

then again i also have a humiliation kink so either way id probably enjoy it in hindsight

Diaper for me since that's my preference anyway but may as well go the whole way

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy
ClandestineWing said:
Why would I be wearing either on a family meeting date?

I wear panties all the time so :p Its not out of the realm of reality.

I would wear diapers, the classic stuff you get in a Pharmacy.

AddyShadows said:
I wear panties all the time so :p Its not out of the realm of reality.

You shouldn't be wearing panties; they're just going to get wet all the time. :p

But still, my point was that I would never risk it at a family meeting dinner.

Paddedfanny said:

But since it is just for fun, I do owe the OP an actual answer. I guess I would go with being caught in a diaper and plastic pants; panties aren't really a part of my lifestyle, so I'd rather not have discoverers assume something about me that wasn't true.

Panties, definitely. By this point, I would have outed myself as transgender.

Why not wear both or wear a maxi pad and panties:)

Woomy said:
Panties, definitely. By this point, I would have outed myself as transgender.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh splatoon fan..
Most likely I wouldn't be wearing panties in such a case but that prob, but I am sure they may give me an odd look with "princess" embroidery on the back ;p

Both:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back