Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis9800

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I've got to have a colonoscopy. Meh. :dunno:
I have never found messing appealing. I tried it once but the clean up was about as much fun as eating toenails. :bleh: But the last time I had this stuff, I was confined to the infirmary (my Toilet!), & for so long that my legs went dead. :think: Every time I wiped & made it back to my seat.. I'd be rushing back for another bout! DAG NABIT! :dontgetit:

I'm hoping that it will soon turn to clear liquid, & I will be able to just sit it out & maaaaaybe even enjoy the time off playing Horizon, Mordor, Last of Us, Tomb Raider or what ever. (I have a pack of Bare Bums for a raining day)

Does anyone here have any experience with this? Any advise? Or is this just gonna suck?

I have had bowels issues my whole life. Now i am perm in diapers (nerve damage urinary). I also hate the clean up but i love feeling the clear hiney cause being backed up stinks and i feel blah when i dont go. I have used suppositories, liquid glycerin suppositories, enemas (both reg and extra *extra cleans alot better but messier*), chocolate laxitive, and pills. The clean up sometimes is terrible. But to me well work from getting a busted bowel from compaction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've had a few colonoscopies myself and have generally used pull-ups during the day and a tabbed diaper overnight. From a practical perspective, it helps when you have a sudden onset or when a fart comes with a surprise.

My wife, who is not DL at all, chose not to wear one when prepping for her first colonoscopy. She said she would in the future.

Diapers (and especially pullups) are no good for that initial cleansing. Even if they have tall leak guards, diapers have a hard time holding back explosive diarrhea, or that volume of liquid poo. Plus the constant changing and multiple cleanups will be a real hassle.

However, after that initial clean-out diapers are perfectly justified for before AND right after the colonoscopy. Even for someone without any other bowell problems. Trust me, I've been there.

I've had a colonoscopy, to say it was a weird experience would be an understatement. I just followed the instructions that i got from the doctor and read the instructions on the laxatives. After two or three big "movements" i guess the system was basically empty, but i went to the toilet more times than that. I, the male doctor and the two female nurses (who were only there to comfort me basically) could see what the camera was seeing on a screen in real-time. This made for an incredibly awkward and weird mix of embarrassment, pain, fascination (kinda cool to see INSIDE yourself), disgust and pleasure (bacause i was high on drugs). On top of this i couldn't stop smiling/laughing at times when i thought about what kind of weird situation i was in. Also, they for some reason had the radio on, which was playing Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire as the camera went through my a-hole. So yeah, it was rather weird.

I've used them before to clean up before having *ahem*. They work good but like others said, I would NOT recommend depositing the first load into your diaper as it makes a god awful mess. Now then, after the first clean out, I'd certainly recommend a diaper for both protection and the fun of letting a little bit out and feeling naughty. Tee hee!

Yeah, I pretty much hated mine. I think drinking the stuff was the worst part, and then the going to the bathroom. I didn't experience any pain during the procedure because they knocked me completely out.

dogboy said:
Yeah, I pretty much hated mine. I think drinking the stuff was the worst part, and then the going to the bathroom. I didn't experience any pain during the procedure because they knocked me completely out.

I have to agree with this.

Drinking the solution, for me, was worst than the results. I just used the toilet several times and that was it. Never had a problem. I have had three colonoscopies so far.

And like Dogboy, I was knocked out for the procedure.

BabyDenise said:
I have to agree with this.

Drinking the solution, for me, was worst than the results. I just used the toilet several times and that was it. Never had a problem. I have had three colonoscopies so far.

And like Dogboy, I was knocked out for the procedure.

I to agree.

I have had 4 now.

Gag the drink down. Feel yucky for about 3 hours. Then keep a good book by the commode because you will be on it for several VERY LONG hours.

The good thing is the Versaid, one they give me that I am groggy for a few minutes then the next thing I know somebody is telling me to breath and wake up.

Travis9800 said:
So I've got to have a colonoscopy. Meh. :dunno:
I have never found messing appealing. I tried it once but the clean up was about as much fun as eating toenails. :bleh: But the last time I had this stuff, I was confined to the infirmary (my Toilet!), & for so long that my legs went dead. :think: Every time I wiped & made it back to my seat.. I'd be rushing back for another bout! DAG NABIT! :dontgetit:

I'm hoping that it will soon turn to clear liquid, & I will be able to just sit it out & maaaaaybe even enjoy the time off playing Horizon, Mordor, Last of Us, Tomb Raider or what ever. (I have a pack of Bare Bums for a raining day)

Does anyone here have any experience with this? Any advise? Or is this just gonna suck?

Yes, several years ago I had to have a fiber-optic viewer put up my poo-poo hole in my bottom. I admit that cleaning my internal poo-poo tube plumbing was not very enjoyable. Pooping and pooping, and more pooping until empty.

I had one recently, and when I was given the outline of the details determined to mitigate the grim scenario by enjoying the whole thing as much as possible. The day spent prepping was the worst: luckily at home on my own with toilet constantly available. A heavy Australian book a friend sent me of impolite jokes helped pass the time during the long squats. The procedure itself was carried out by a youngish team of experts with a boisterous sense of humour, so that, despite being given a mild sedative, I was able to join in the fun, except when told to shut up temporarily while the surgeon was negotiating a difficult bowel corner. I watched the whole procedure on the screen monitor, and was able to comment on the findings as things progressed. I am not sure whether it is a pain or a privilege to get a full view of the tunnel going up your insides. . . At least there was neither pain nor after-effects. I would certainly prefer this to having a complicated visit to the dentist!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back