Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've applied to an apprenticeship in a daycare in about 3 daycares and what can I say, the 3rd times the charm!

I feel I've got a purpose now and it's just made my day so much, I get to start on 5th September but I can come in on Wednesdays and Fridays for a couple of hours.

I never knew this could ever happen to me! But I had a feeling it would...

Congrats on your new job and wish you well.

I 2 congratulate you on getting your dream job

That's fantastic news, and it's obvious from your post just how important and meaningful this is to you. It's wonderful that you have found new purpose in your life, and i'm sure that working with kids will be massively rewarding and fun.

Best of luck Angelic, and congratulations! :claps:

:wts6Ar:

Thank you all for your kind responses :)

Congrats. Working with little kids should be a lot of fun. I think that age is so amazing. You'll be surprised by how much they know and can do.

Congratulations on your new job, I bet you really love kids :D

It is amazing, since I can really relate to them, I have an instant connection to them, I understand how they think quite well as well.

It's funny when I went into the preschool room, I was outside with them and I was playing chase with half the class!

- - - Updated - - -

I did tell the staff what I was doing so they didn't get the wrong idea of me

- - - Updated - - -

It's rewarding seeing them learn something new and seeing them smile knowing that you did that

Angelic said:
I've applied to an apprenticeship in a daycare in about 3 daycares and what can I say, the 3rd times the charm!

I feel I've got a purpose now and it's just made my day so much, I get to start on 5th September but I can come in on Wednesdays and Fridays for a couple of hours.

I never knew this could ever happen to me! But I had a feeling it would...
Congrats! You deserve it and it is great to see you having something new ad exciting to concentrate on. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Great to hear you have your dream job, hope it works out for you! I've been working in my dream job for almost 10 years now...it certainly makes getting up in the morning easier!!! good luck with it mate!

Yay!!! Go you! Congratulations.

What did you say when they asked about your diaper changing experience lol?

Quick tip about working with kids. Dont wear to work ever unless you are ok with all your co workers knowing. Kids, especially young ones, are very observant and have no filter. They catch onto things most people dont including diapers. I spent 3 years working with the local school district and our head start preschool.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crinklebuttt said:
What did you say when they asked about your diaper changing experience lol?

Just said I didn't know, it's a very descrete diaper anyway, they don't ride up that much, I'm sure the kids will just think it's my underwear

Angelic said:
Just said I didn't know, it's a very descrete diaper anyway, they don't ride up that much, I'm sure the kids will just think it's my underwear
Becareful though and remember it isnt just another job. Its peoples children and even the slightest mistake can end in court even if its a misunderstanding, helicopter parents are the majority these days. While i am fairly lax when it comes to people around my son some of his friends parents would jump as far as calling the police if someone even glanced in the direction of their kid.

I was dismissed from the head start assignment after word got back to a parent that i had a pacifier in my bag, bear in mind at the time my son was still 4 years old and that particular one was his but the slightest thing can set people off. Best advice to avoid legal problems is compartmentalize your life between bussiness and leisure and NEVER let the two mix.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back