Abu smalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm sized to fit in the medium (Abu) but I know some diapers fit bigger than others and I comfortably wear small rearz over the mediums as there's a size overlap and the smalls I find fit better. Now I've never tried Abu diapers and not sure if the smalls will be too small as there isn't a size overlap typically a 30-32" waist in jeans. Mediums the top tapes almost touch on first application

I'm in the same size range. Its a bit snug to put on for me, but after a while they loosen up enough to be comfortable. I sort of prefer them to the mediums; partly because I prefer a snug fit and partly because I don't like bulky diapers.

Unfortunately it's such a borderline fit it's near impossible to say with certainty.

I wish they would add an inch to the wing span.

I hope there will be a revision, making the wings larger by 2-3cm. I haven't bought full cases because of that. I've been waiting for the small sizes for a long time and they're snug for me, being a 29" waist. I still prefer them over mediums though, since they do stretch a bit after 30 minutes or so. I keep reading everyone interested in smalls can barely fit in them, so I really hope something will be done in the future.

Edit: A trick a friend gave me is to tape the upper tapes lower, a bit diagonally and discard the bottom tapes or cut the bottom of the wings to keep only the upper tapes. It does make a good difference for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back